Kupp out an extended period of time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Par for the course. What a fun season we have to look forward to.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Assuming our worst fear is true based on this and it's a high ankle sprain. Bleh.

Well, having a hard time seeing the glass half full at the moment. But IF we can string out 3 or 4 wins in the first 8 weeks and IF we get all of these players back and IF we make it to mid season without any other long term injuries to other starters.... maybe.... just maybe we can make another playoff push like last year and hit the playoffs fully healthy and rocking.

That's a lot of IFs. We would need to beat three or four of these teams...
Whiners
Chicago
Green Bay
Raiders
Vikings
Seahawks

Not impossible... not great... but not impossible

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Caddy Shack Golf GIF

Caddy Shack Golf GIF

muggmeister

Rookie
So much for his wonderful off-season. Doesn't matter how good a player is if he isn't available he is no longer an asset. Probably traded for another 6th rounder at the trade deadline if healthy by then and our season is shot to fuck. How the hell did he stay healthy in 2021? At least we won a Super Bowl with him. He has been my favorite Ram (I'm from Spokane, just a stone throw away from EWU where he played college ball) and he will be missed but we need guys we rely on to be available week in and week out. Maybe the Steelers will even offer a 5th rounder.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This might be a worse injury year than 2 years ago already…

I was so looking forward to this season, and it's all blown right the fuck up two weeks in. I know, it's early, don't panic, blah blah mother fucking blah ... but holy fucking shit on a stick, this is just an incredible run of bad luck this early and it's really going to be hard to recover from.

I mean, targeting him 20 times per game hasn’t helped him. But this is probably it for him in LA.

I love what Kupp has meant for this franchise, and I'll never forget how he put it all on the field during our championship run and made crucial catch after crucial catch. But you could be right, it really could be time to move on. I fucking hate it, and I fucking hate even thinking that, but he's had only 3 seasons here where he was healthy the whole way and it's just getting to a point where we can't rely on him to be on the field.

(insert primal scream here) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wasn't the way he got tackled the "hip drop" tackle? And if so, wasn't it banned for.....this reason?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was so looking forward to this season, and it's all blown right the fuck up two weeks in. I know, it's early, don't panic, blah blah mother fucking blah ... but holy fucking shit on a stick, this is just an incredible run of bad luck this early and it's really going to be hard to recover from.

I love what Kupp has meant for this franchise, and I'll never forget how he put it all on the field during our championship run and made crucial catch after crucial catch. But you could be right, it really could be time to move on. I fucking hate it, and I fucking hate even thinking that, but he's had only 3 seasons here where he was healthy the whole way and it's just getting to a point where we can't rely on him to be on the field.

(insert primal scream here) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was always about next year if we're being honest. We signed/locked in almost everyone for two seasons in the off season, and have most of the entire offense for the next two years.

So worst case, this young defense gets loads of experience and is ready to roll next year. We get better injury luck and BOOM we're full blown contenders.

Especially if we end up adding a premier player in the draft.

On the flip side, we go on a run and get hot like last year and get into the playoffs.

Lets not forget that Seattle was 6-3 when we were 3-6, and neither Detroit nor Arizona look like easy outs this year, and we just played them both while Seattle got the Patriots and their AFCW opponent

LOURam85

Rookie
So much for his wonderful off-season. Doesn't matter how good a player is if he isn't available he is no longer an asset. Probably traded for another 6th rounder at the trade deadline if healthy by then and our season is shot to fuck. How the hell did he stay healthy in 2021? At least we won a Super Bowl with him. He has been my favorite Ram (I'm from Spokane, just a stone throw away from EWU where he played college ball) and he will be missed but we need guys we rely on to be available week in and week out. Maybe the Steelers will even offer a 5th rounder.
Facts only healthy 3 out of 8 years is crazy and he’s a damn good receiver when healthy ….