If Sean McVay is for Hawaiian Pizza…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OmG..that sounds AMAZiNG…

GIF by Team Coco

, dipping my pizza in ranch

You wouldn't survive down south. I've been known to slather a pineapple pizza in ranch.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Large pizza with green peppers, Italian sausage, jalapenos, and pineapple with a little extra sauce please. It's a pizza culinary freaking masterpiece. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
haol·e
/ˈhoulē/

noun
OFTEN DEROGATORY :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:
plural noun: haoles
  1. (in Hawaii) a person who is not a native Hawaiian, especially a white person.

(Last time I give HIM a jersey)
Also an anagram for... well... you figure it out! :sunglasses:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So since it's pineapple on pizza it's ok to disagree with McVay? Oh how the times have changed from agree with him or you're not a Rams fan :D

I kid, but I'm having a pizza tonight with pineapple on it to celebrate and I'll be thinking of all you anarchists who don't like it!

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
This has gone too far!

I'm formally starting a movement which will be known as Pineapple Unacceptable Topping It's Nasty or, for short, the acronym of... PUT--

Oh, wait... never mind.

Too soon?

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Large pizza with green peppers, Italian sausage, jalapenos, and pineapple with a little extra sauce please. It's a pizza culinary freaking masterpiece. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out.
And you doubled down with green bell peppers.
team america vomit GIF

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I do have to say that there is little better than hash browns with a couple of fried eggs on top, drizzled with a fine catsup and MAYBE a little tobasco sauce! Tis must be the sole caveat to Stu's "no catsup" egg, maxim.

[img[
]View: https://i.imgur.com/kBvnkbk.gif[/img]

You can't drizzle catsup. It either squirts or glops. Definitely not a drizzle. Neophyte!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah skip the peppers but pineapple and jalepeno's is always a good combo imo
Or with parm cheese and red pepper flakes......That's some good Stu eatin' right there!

Tano

Legend
And you doubled down with green bell peppers.
team america vomit GIF
I once got in an argument with someone about pineapple and green peppers on a pizza

I said you can have any topping other than pineapple and green peppers on the pizza and she just would not go for it

She said - we can put half the pizza with pineapple and green peppers and the other half what you want

And I said - NO - the flavor of the pineapple and the green peppers will spill over to the other side. I will not stand for it.

We never did get a pizza that day

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah skip the peppers but pineapple and jalepeno's is always a good combo imo

The best part is when you fold it and all the sweet and spicy flavors get together and have sex with the tomato sauce and cheese in a fatal fourway of pizzagasm. OMGZ so good.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What’s wrong with regular cheese pizza? I don’t need toppings on good pizza.

Oh, and fuck pineapple.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I once got in an argument with someone about pineapple and green peppers on a pizza

I said you can have any topping other than pineapple and green peppers on the pizza and she just would not go for it

She said - we can put half the pizza with pineapple and green peppers and the other half what you want

And I said - NO - the flavor of the pineapple and the green peppers will spill over to the other side. I will not stand for it.

We never did get a pizza that day
Get a rope... ~ Tano's Ex-friend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s wrong with regular cheese pizza? I don’t need toppings on good pizza.
flavor enhancements..... I mean, you wouldn't write a story about birds of prey unless grasping six-shooters as part of enhancing their characters in a fantasy novel, would you? Same thing with toppings on a cheese pizza!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The best part is when you fold it and all the sweet and spicy flavors get together and have sex with the tomato sauce and cheese in a fatal fourway of pizzagasm. OMGZ so good.
Ohhhh shyte! That's wut I'm talkin' about! That's ectoplasmic!~ Randy Marsh

gdEGyO2.jpg

Last edited:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It only increases his stature and cements his greatness as best all time Ram coach.