Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Schottenheimer, that was bad play-calling. That was the exact OPPOSITE of what needed to be done. We're not going to run with Davin Joseph in.

Walter

Rookie
The old 8 yard come back route into a defender on 3rd and ten. Tricky shotty.

Athos

Legend
Perhaps, it's time for Hill to play qb! If not, then next week? Rams should be ahead in this game instead of being in the hole 13! Pisser!

Come on. Davis is using the plays he's being given by Shotty. Plays that make absolutely no sense. And Joseph just sucks. Our run game died the minute Davin went into the game.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
I loved when they highlighted Tavon Austin at the bottom of the screen. That was funny. Yeah. Gotta make sure you shut him down. He'll take over the damn game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved when they highlighted Tavon Austin at the bottom of the screen. That was funny. Yeah. Gotta make sure you shut him down. He'll take over the damn game.
He could if he was used as more than a decoy.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man, just when we start to get hope from beating the Hawks and then scoring early this game, we gotta go and let everyone down. This sucks so hard. One day we'll be a good, consistent team. One day.

Robert

Rookie
I don't get it we are losing and he is doing the same thing every drive. Throw the ball, take some chances. I rather us turn the ball over trying to do something then go 3 and out everytime