Game Thread: Rams @ Chiefs (2014 Game 7)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I don't know if the Leg is used to kicking FG's from such a short distance.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My anger is starting to rise. Zuerlein, figure your shit out. This is getting old. Davis, throw the fucking ball away.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Completely unacceptable miss by GZ. Thats a guy i haven't had confidence in for awhile now. He misses the stuff you need.

Athos

Legend
I love Legatron. His biggest fan for sure. But man, he won't be on the team much longer if he keeps this crap up. What a wasted drive. It looked like 2011 out there.

He hasn't quite looked anything like this rookie year.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
That kind of crap gets into the heads of these young guys! Shake it off Rams, dammit!

…..

Legend
4 plays, -12 yards, 2:13, missed field goal.

Yup, thataway to dial it up Rams .....sheesh

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
If Rams stay on their normal track that sack and missed FG will cost them the game.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
That was the worst possible outcome but time for the defense to suck it up and take care of this.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Damn dude. I never feel comfortable when Greg is out there man. Had a bad feeling he was gonna miss that after that terrible sack. What a freaking mess.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We can look to that series if things don't go right at the end of the day.
Come on Rams!!! Get it together!