Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Shooting-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I'm thinking we should just go ahead and start the vent thread up now.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Penalty, penalty, penalty...touchdown. So much for deferring til the second half.

A55VA6

Legend
Well the Rams defense already looks like shit. Can't wait to see how bad our offense looks.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Time to watch Davis stumble around for a three and out and have our defense go out and get roasted even more in the heat.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RT tackle or TE jump offsides by a fucking mile on that last play. Regardless these penalties are fucking disgusting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A reminder to everyone including my own frustrated self at the moment:
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

Irish

Starter
I just don't get it.

What is the matter with this team?
It starts at the top. Fisher, for whatever reason, seems to be okay with penalties, even though he says every week on the radio and in press conferences that he is not.

It's not like these rules are new...

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
This penalties are pissing me off. What is Fisher saying to these guys about the plethora of penalties? What can he do to curb the crisis?

LooNaTik83

Matador defense at its greatest. I'm done posting til tonight. Rams better their shit together.