Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
damn theres a lot of negativity in these live game threads. some of you guys need to lay off the natural light and relax a little
2008.jpg

You need to lay off the Jolly Ranchers :D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
damn theres a lot of negativity in these live game threads. some of you guys need to lay off the natural light and relax a little

We'll be positive when we stop giving up huge plays and we actually win a game. There's little to be positive about right now if we can't play basic football.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Fisher should start a bounty program foer penalties.

I should just make this the official vent thread. :sneaky:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know the only reason they have done anything is the T/O and penalties. Outside of that the D hasn't been horrible.
I know run D hasn't been great but it's not like they've earned much else.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
How much weight has Brock lost? I'm having a hard time telling the difference between him and Simms from the side

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
you are correct, however , and i'm guilty as well, i expect more than this from this team.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Rams needa realize, everyone's gonna run and draw them to death.. can't go flying upfield on every play.. stuff the run early, then you rush the passer.
We can never stop the run. I love JL, but he's not the strongest MLB at the point of attack, and it shows.
he's turrible