Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
dicklett dont care, any chance to penalize the Rams
Can we stop with the sensationalizing of the refs and supposed ineptitude?

Jesus, the law says you CANNOT tackle a player with the collar of his shoulder pads. Ever. EVER! How many torn ACLs and dislocated knees and torn Achilles' tendons does one need to see before that gets drilled into one''so head?

The fact it has happened twice in the first half doesn't speak to some hidden agenda or a dereliction of duty in behalf of the officials, it speaks to selfish idiocy on behalf of the guys committing the fouls.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Jesus, the law says you CANNOT tackle a player with the collar of his shoulder pads. Ever. EVER! How many torn ACLs and dislocated knees and torn Achilles' tendons does one need to see before that gets drilled into one''so head?

The fact it has happened twice in the first half doesn't speak to some hidden agenda or a dereliction of duty in behalf of the officials, it speaks to selfish idiocy on behalf of the guys committing the fouls.
Could be my imagination but injuries around the league seem like they're getting worse, not better under Goodell's New World NFL order.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

The last penalty was borderline.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
These announcers are putting their tounges so far up Wilson's ass, they can tell you the brand of gum he's chewing

Athos

Legend
Why did i pick Oakland today!

Could be my imagination but injuries around the league seem like they're getting worse, not better under Goodell's New World NFL order.

I think that's because, in an effort to avoid the penalties, players wind up hurting themselves and others even more.

Suck the Hags hard Brennaman. Just like you do for the Reds.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thanjx for the link

I will get off the officials when they quit proving their ineptitude, I didnt say the horse collar was a bad call, it was but I didnt say anything about it. When dicklett stops ignoring the penalties against the Rams and stops makin up calls on the Rams I will stop callin him dicklett.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Why did i pick Oakland today!

which has nothing to do with his point...it's not a conspiracy...it's a foul ..