Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What the hell is wrong with you?

(Blue font)
(Nevermind. Black font is appropriate. )

Athos

Legend
I wish we could say this game was suspended because of Black Lightning and White Thunder taking all of TBs QBs out of the game but....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/14/lightning-delay-in-tampa-for-bucs-rams-game/

Lightning delay in Tampa for Bucs-Rams game
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 14, 2014, 5:08 PM EDT
2ad4159ab7e6d52a2d23399d4b0a8177-1.jpeg
Getty Images
The Buccaneers and Rams have been pulled off the field in the second quarter.

And it will give them time to check on their numerous injured players.

A lightning delay has stopped things with 6:16 left in the second quarter, with the game tied 7-7.

But injuries could be the story for both sides.

Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy left the game with a hand injury, and will not return.

And right before the weather rolled in, Rams wideout Tavon Austin went down with some degree of leg injury, but there has been no update on his condition yet.

Ramatik

Starter
The defensive line misses Chris Long a lot

Is that it?

I like CLong and think he is a really good player. It's just that I thought with the depth, they would be okay.

They get a rush on an push the pocket back and McNown takes off for TDs and 1st downs.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
For the Rams Davis has done well. Seems like the playbook is open for him.

Impressed with him so far. He definitely has many areas to improve in, but we can win games with him under the right circumstances.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I dunno, I just think things would be going a little different in the trenches with C. Long out there.