Free Agent Signings: Around The NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Today SUCKED smh...

Personally, I'm happy. We didn't do anything stupid...like overpaying average players like Drew Bennett, Jacob Bell, James Butler, etc. to come to our team.

jjab360

Legend
Personally, I'm happy. We didn't do anything stupid...like overpaying average players like Drew Bennett, Jacob Bell, James Butler, etc. to come to our team.
I know we probably did the right thing, but it certainly makes me a sad, bored fan lol. Sucks but fans of perpetually losing teams live for this time of year, maybe we're finally turning into one of those teams who actually build strictly through the draft. At least our FO has the job security to keep from making dumb, desperate moves that will only hurt us in the future, I guess.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Wow i take a late meeting and miss free agency.
Buck up Rams fans still can get some guys for a good value to fill some holes.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
So who is left you are interested in?

Captain Munnerlyn maybe? What about when Revis hits the market?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
San Fran sending a conditional pick to Miami for Jonathon Martin.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Tarelle Brown. Just a guess hell I don't even know if we are/were targeting any of the f/a cornerbacks or safeties. A little disappointed we didn't snag Schwartz overall. Fuk it! In Snead and Fish I still trust.

Alan

Legend
BatteringRambo with a new avatar:
Tarelle Brown. Just a guess hell I don't even know if we are/were targeting any of the f/a cornerbacks or safeties. A little disappointed we didn't snag Schwartz overall. Fuk it! In Snead and Fish I still trust.
Hey BR! I love your new avatar. (y) :coffee:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
All I know is, as bad as it sucks to not see your team sign the players you want...at least we are't like the Chiefs who lost 5 key players today.

I'm putting my early bid in that they are the team that regresses the most next season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Kerry Rhodes is still out there. Along with Chris Clemmons. WE HAVE OPTIONS, DAMMIT! :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Byrd bags giant deal from Saints
Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2014

Former Bills safety Jairus Byrd wanted $9 million per year. And he got it. Exactly.

According to multiple reports, the Saints have given Byrd a six-year deal with a total value of $54 million. Of the amount, $28 million is guaranteed.

Unknown (for now) is the amount that’s fully guaranteed at the time of signing, and the amount that is guaranteed for injury only.

The structure also will say much about the expected duration of the deal. High salaries and cap numbers in future years make it less likely that all six years of the deal will be completed.

Given the Saints’ current cap crunch, it’s likely that the contract has been loaded up with bigger dollars later in the deal.

Byrd has no connection to any member of the New Orleans coaching staff. However, it’s possible that defensive coordinator Rob Ryan knows what former Bills defensive coordinator Mike Pettine thinks of Byrd, via Jets coach (and Rob’s twin brother) Rex Ryan, who employed Pettine before he went to Buffalo.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Depth,yeah. Fill holes? I doubt it.
Big draft in May.

With the draft choices we have we can get maybe 4 starters. And there is still some decent players in the FA pool that would be effective depth for the team. It's always a season of attrition

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Daryl Smith is still out there. We gave him a look last year.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hey BR! I love your new avatar. (y) :coffee:

Thanks Alan, while I embrace it I can't take credit. X at some point assigned it to me. I think I had one of Jenkins prior. However over the years X has known me to be quite the 'inked up stoner gym rat'.

Attachments

• IMG_25905118036528.jpg
    IMG_25905118036528.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 155