Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is it set up so the winners of both leagues play for the ROD Superbowl?
No its not. Not officially. You can't run them against each other that way, and you can't really run leagues past week 17. I have some ideas though:

1 - Simply crown two ROD Fantasy Champions
2 - Crown the champion with the most points as champion
3 - Create a new 12-team/4-week playoff league, complete with draft, where draft position is based on regular season ranking
4 - Figure out some way to have each champion go head to head. Problem with this, is they will likely have the same players on both their teams. Idk how to set that up without doing it manually, which wouldn't be as fun because then you couldn't see your score as the day progresses.

If you have other ideas let me know. I may go with choice 1 this year as it is simple and I don't have much more time to think it all through. But like I've said, I plan on keeping this around a few years. So room for improvement.

Jorgeh0605

Defnsive scoring, as in interceptions, fumbles forced and recovered, sacks, fewest points? what am I missing?
Here is the article I base my defensive scoring off of. It shouldn't change how we pick defenses too much.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No its not. Not officially. You can't run them against each other that way, and you can't really run leagues past week 17. I have some ideas though:

1 - Simply crown two ROD Fantasy Champions
2 - Crown the champion with the most points as champion
3 - Create a new 12-team/4-week playoff league, complete with draft, where draft position is based on regular season ranking
4 - Figure out some way to have each champion go head to head. Problem with this, is they will likely have the same players on both their teams. Idk how to set that up without doing it manually, which wouldn't be as fun because then you couldn't see your score as the day progresses.

If you have other ideas let me know. I may go with choice 1 this year as it is simple and I don't have much more time to think it all through. But like I've said, I plan on keeping this around a few years. So room for improvement.
So you’ve set up two leagues Jorge and we can’t have a SuperBowl. What an absolute shambles.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm jazzed. Now gotta figure out who to pick.

trying but unable to find, how much time between picks? Same for all rounds?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My draft is in 3 hours. Now I have to figure out who the Aaron Donald Fight Club will take first in their title defense season :D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Need a little help understanding how this works. . I'm looking at my team page and am unclear on a couple things.
Regarding starters, out of all my draft picks I start one QB, one RB, two WR, one TE, then I see below TE, two W R and a T in red. Have no idea what those are. then K, and DEF. The rest of my picks are bench, I understand that.

During the draft, I pick my choice my clicking on the player I want. Is there a limit to how many players of one position I can draft?

I played once at draftkings, and this setup is way different. Takes me awhile to figure it out, I'm a Neandethal when it comes to working on computer. Forgive me for asking stupid questions.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Need a little help understanding how this works. . I'm looking at my team page and am unclear on a couple things.
Regarding starters, out of all my draft picks I start one QB, one RB, two WR, one TE, then I see below TE, two W R and a T in red. Have no idea what those are. then K, and DEF. The rest of my picks are bench, I understand that.

During the draft, I pick my choice my clicking on the player I want. Is there a limit to how many players of one position I can draft?

I played once at draftkings, and this setup is way different. Takes me awhile to figure it out, I'm a Neandethal when it comes to working on computer. Forgive me for asking stupid questions.
Those "W R T" slots are open for Running Backs, Wide Receivers, or Tight Ends, your choice.

Jorgeh0605

First leagues draft went decently well last night. 2nd league drafts tonight!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, I got Kyren and Kupp. #championship

Jorgeh0605

I believe you can draft as many at any position as you would like. But you should draft the number that makes the most sense. This league has 1RB, 2 WR, 1TE, and 2 flex positions. The flex positions give you flexiblity to get more WRs or RBs (or TEs if you're @HX76 :ROFLMAO:). It also requires1 QB, 1 K, and 1 Def, with 5 bench positions. That's a low number of bench positions, so you'll have to make tough choices at times with Kickers, Defense, and QBs, as you don't really have the roster space to keep a backup at every position.

But its up to you. You could run a roster and hoard all the QBs if you wanted to. I wouldn't, but there is no maximum number of players at any position.

Jorgeh0605

I woke up and I had 4 tight ends. Fucking four!
Maybe that is because the flex positions are WRT. That'll be a note for next year, make at least 1 of the flex spots W/R instead of W/R/T. I wanted to give maximum flexibility, but 4 TEs is a lot. Hope you can trade some of them.