Covid 19 thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don’t be silenced.
No one is silencing him. He apparently has decided to self quarantine.

As to Les, he has had copious warnings about getting into scraps with people, being extremely disrespectful to other members and moderators, and turning threads political. We finally had enough. And I don't want to see any of the bullshit about taking sides. We have removed members from both political bents after the member has been unable to resist even when given miles of rope. When a member becomes too much work for our staff and sours the mood of countless threads, he will be shown the door. Les has been shown the door.

EastRam

Pro Bowler

As to Les, he has had copious warnings about getting into scraps with people, being extremely disrespectful to other members and moderators, and turning threads political. We finally had enough. And I don't want to see any of the bullshit about taking sides. We have removed members from both political bents after the member has been unable to resist even when given miles of rope. When a member becomes too much work for our staff and sours the mood of countless threads, he will be shown the door. Les has been shown the door.

I must have missed where Les posted anything political.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There's 8 years of posting history there. His lengthy rope of nine lives has ended here. This thread has little overall bearing on the decision by the moderation team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

insane.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Still
Won’t use his own money to buy players at Arsenal
That's probably true. I don't pay attention to soccer. I played the shit out of it as a kid, but man I just can't bring myself to watch it for very long. And I'm tellin' ya. A few more penalties a game in the NFL, and I may not be able to watch that anymore either.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
By not caring about these businesses and their employees, the politicians are showing they care. After all... they have the ultimate income security in these situations.
Then they should take a leap of faith and close down their offices, their gyms, their movie theaters and their children's learning institutions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yeah, I totally agree. ROD and politics/religion don't mix. Nor does attacking others verbally.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Then you probably never disagreed with him... He wasn't shy about reflecting his personal opinion be it political or not. I hope he is able to self-assess and make amends, and come back.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I realize that. But for now seeing the mortality trailing down is nice to see.

I expect by summer we'll see something below 1% and people will realize this is an overreaction. We'll see.

it's not about the death rate, it's about hospitals filling up with virus victims and not being able to cope with the volume of sick people.

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I prepping no. I have been witness to people going apeshit crazy. And in places it should not be happening. My opinion and that's all it is, is that there is something we are not being told. This maybe due to my natural conspiracy theory out look on things. At 58 there are things I am seeing I have never seen before. Makes me wonder.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Am I prepping no. I have been witness to people going apeshit crazy. And in places it should not be happening. My opinion and that's all it is, is that there is something we are not being told. This maybe due to my natural conspiracy theory out look on things. At 58 there are things I am seeing I have never seen before. Makes me wonder.

What do you think we are not being told?
Just curious

ozarkram

Duke of Earl
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What do you think we are not being told?
Just curious
With all due respect not gonna bite on that. I will point too believing any rational person could sit down and make a list. And with the chaos that has ensued with the little bit of information that we do have. Which I would have never imagined. I could see where our government might put the brakes on in the interest of keeping the peace. Again just opinion.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have some jars of gift jam from 10 years ago and some popcorn if they close down the stores. Meh, I always needed to lose a few pounds....

Status
Not open for further replies.