Caitlin Clark..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
How quickly my views have changed. I dislike a few players since I started watching the wnba. Haven't missed a Fever game yet.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't watch the games. But I do check on scores and news from time to time. Which is a lot more than I used to. I actually watched the last 5 minutes of the Iowa/LSU game. The first time I paid any attention to women's basketball. Still haven't watched WNBA games.

Caitlin Clark is the reason for the huge boost in attendance. You'd have to have tunnel vision to deny that. That is the difference between men and women. In the NBA if there was a hotshot rookie the guys might be a little more physical with the kid. More trash talking with it like "Welcome to the NBA kid". But you won't see the petty jealousy from them. Its a woman thing. They know Caitlin Clark put the WNBA on the map but they won't admit it.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Major upset on Saturday when her team beat the #1 team this year. It was fun watching her get the first rookie triple double the W has ever had. Looking forward to the all-star game July 20 when the W all-stars play the USA team.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watching the WNBA doesn't work for me because it doesn't hold my interest very long. Watching it reminds me of watching a little league baseball game that none of my sons are playing in.

And I really appreciate the way that women's b-ball is played closer to the rulebook than men's. Trying to watch it for more than 1 Quarter though is the equivalent to taking strong ass sleeping pills.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Was hella fun watching the W all-stars bet Team USA the other night. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Following a player like Clark, her games are fun to watch. I just love her entertaining style of play. How she runs the court, finds the open player, does a behind the back pass or a football style bomb. And when she hits those long 3-pointers. She just does so much on the court. I'll watch a few of the other games but like Selassie says I can't watch a full game and sometimes it's just background noise. A close game down the stretch is interesting to me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She now has the hapless Fever team in solid position to make playoffs. Fuck rookie of the year, she is MVP worthy.
Still the haters continue to hate.
Including this one, who refuses to give her any credit

IMG_2940.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And still draws flagrant fouls at a ridiculous rate. The hate is real and it's sickening.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
when the season started , I think she was just exhausted ,

played a full season off college basketball , right up to the final game , then it was publicity , talk shows , SNL , then the WNBA draft , then training camp ,

she never got an off season , like the rest of the WNBA players did

until they took that month off over the all star break , or what ever they called it

but since she got that month off , she's been on fire

just wait till next year , when she'll get an entire off season to rest up

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
And still draws flagrant fouls at a ridiculous rate. The hate is real and it's sickening.
Several sources reported that 17% of the WNBA's Flagrant Fouls this year have been committed against Clark.

That means One-out-of-Six Flagrant Fouls are against ONE of the 144 WNBA players.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
....we're actually talking about the WNBA?? CC has already had a major impact on WNBA revenue & media share. No question. She's even got her very own thread on a LA Rams board.
What an incredible player, but equally, what an impact she's had on women's basketball as a whole. The MJ of the WNBA. Prolly get her own Nike deal (if she hasn't already?)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
saw them mention the other day , all Clacks games attendance averages close to 16,000 people , while the rest of the WNBA games averages a little over 8,000 people , with both the LA , and NY teams averaging around 10,000

they were saying how all these WNBA players just need to STFU, because Clark alone is going to earn them all more money

Psycho_X

Legend
saw them mention the other day , all Clacks games attendance averages close to 16,000 people , while the rest of the WNBA games averages a little over 8,000 people , with both the LA , and NY teams averaging around 10,000

they were saying how all these WNBA players just need to STFU, because Clark alone is going to earn them all more money
Yeah like I've said in previous posts she is literally going to get the players more money by just being there. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I don't understand the jealousy and hate she gets from some.

Psycho_X

Legend
....we're actually talking about the WNBA?? CC has already had a major impact on WNBA revenue & media share. No question. She's even got her very own thread on a LA Rams board.
What an incredible player, but equally, what an impact she's had on women's basketball as a whole. The MJ of the WNBA. Prolly get her own Nike deal (if she hasn't already?)
Oh yeah, she's already set for life.
Her WNBA salary this year - $76,535 lol
NIL $ for last year in college - $3.5 million (4th among all athletes including male)
Nike - $28 million over 8 years

List of all her other endorsement deals....
  • Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
  • Gatorade
  • Bose
  • State Farm
  • Buick
  • Hy-Vee
  • H&R Block
  • Topps
  • Shoot-A-Way
  • Goldman Sachs

Psycho_X

Legend
Some rando quips.
Caitlin Clark has 1 game left in her historic rookie season.
MOST AST IN A SEASONCaitlin Clark: 329Alyssa Thomas: 316Courtney Vandersloot: 314
MOST 3PTS IN A SEASONSabrina Ionescu: 128 Diana Taurasi: 121 Caitlin Clark: 120
MOST CAREER 25 PTS/10 AST GAMESCaitlin Clark: 5 (39 GMS)Sabrina Ionescu: 5 (141 GMS)Diana Taurasi: 3 (563 GMS)
MOST PTS BY A ROOKIECaitlin Clark: 761 Seimone Augustus: 744 A'ja Wilson: 682
MOST AST IN A GAMECaitlin Clark: 19Courtney Vandersloot: 18Alyssa Thomas: 16

View: https://x.com/Ballislife/status/1835660895625576670

View: https://x.com/BricksCenter/status/1835730492676882657

View: https://x.com/JonnyRoot_/status/1835422491336114648

View: https://x.com/IndianaFever/status/1835752825948647793