OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Wonder if they need an oil boy...
x-men origins wolverine GIF

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That cotton candy burrito is fucking disgusting. Fans gonna sue the Bidwills for Gameday Onset Diabetes.

Seriously. What jackass got behind that thing as a gameday menu item. Because I'd fire his ass for that shit.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whatever dumbass that buys and eats that thing deserves and clogged arteries. They should give away two stints with it.

Tano

Legend
That cotton candy burrito is fucking disgusting. Fans gonna sue the Bidwills for Gameday Onset Diabetes.

Seriously. What jackass got behind that thing as a gameday menu item. Because I'd fire his ass for that shit.
It looks absolutely horrible.

Let's get the kids sugared up - yay!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Giants weren’t playing Philly.
Hurts wanted to learn more about defending the Blitz, from what I have read.

I originally assumed that Philly was playing against Winks Defense, but that wasn’t the case.
The controversy in Philly is that Hurts thinks Siriani is a buffoon, which is why he reached put to Martindale to help him better understand what they were doing to him with their blitzing schemes. I believe Martindale was fired or about to be fired by that point anyway. So he wasn't giving away Giant secrets.

So it seems Hurts thought Siriani was not able to resolve the issue so he went elsewhere for help.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The controversy in Philly is that Hurts thinks Siriani is a buffoon, which is why he reached put to Martindale to help him better understand what they were doing to him with their blitzing schemes. I believe Martindale was fired or about to be fired by that point anyway. So he wasn't giving away Giant secrets.

So it seems Hurts thought Siriani was not able to resolve the issue so he went elsewhere for help.
It sure looks that way.

Although, I can’t blame a player for talking to as many coaches as possible, to learn as much as they can.
Never stop learning.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah and also I don't think it's a problem when the DC he's calling isn't the playoff game he's preparing for. No big deal. Wink's an excellent guy to break it down for him I'd think. I'm sure he learned some shit.