2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
FINAL RECAP OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS 2018 DRAFT!
The Giants made some nice moves in the Off-Season picking up Players Like:
* OT - Nate Solder
* WR - Cody Latimer
* OLB - Alec Ogletree
and
* CB - William Gay
But they needed a lot more help on Offense, and the let JPP go! So there Great New GM (Me!!) went to work!

With the 2nd overall pick in the 1st round the Giants Selected RB - Shaquan Barley - Penn State.
View attachment 24704
The Best Player in the Draft, and could have the same effect on the Giants that Todd Gurley had on the Rams in 2017! Look-Out Dalls and Philly!!

In the 2nd round, sticking with the Offense, with pick #34 overall the Giants selected TE - Mike Giesicki - Penn State
View attachment 24705
A Fantastic TE who, along with TE Evan Engram, will give Eli a Sold set of TE's to go along with his New RB and Odell Big-Mouth!

With the 66th pick in the 3rd round the Giants Selected OT - Chukwuma Okorafor - Western Michigan
View attachment 24706
I think he's a steal at this spot, with a He well learn from one of the Best Playing Opposite OT - Nate Solder!

With there 2nd pick in the 3rd round, #69 overall They selected OLB - Shaquem Griffin - UCF
View attachment 24707
He caught everyone's eye at the Combine, I think he'll Light-things-up for the Giants!

Next with the 108th pick overall in the 4th round the Giants selected DE - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - Oklahoma
View attachment 24708

JPP's replacement! With his 133.8 SPARQ score he should learn fast!

Finally with the 139th Pick in the 5th round I felt the Giants still needed more help on the O-Line so we selected Ceneter Scott Quessenberry
View attachment 24709

Considering I only used 6 picks I don't think we did poorly! (y);) I probably, as I said, could have gotten a GRIP-LOAD of picks for the #2 spot But I had to pull the trigger on Barkley!

Good Luck with the Rest of the Draft everyone!!(y)(y)

That is a damn fine draft @DaveFan'51

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
With the 140th pick in the 2018 ROD Draft the Indianapolis Colts select Tre’quan Smith WR UCF

os-sp-ucf-receivers-0813

Kevin

Pro Bowler
dashawn-hand-alabama-2017-660-350.jpg

With the 141st pick in the 2018 ROD NFL mock draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Da’Shawn Hand, DE, Alabama.

Everson Griffin is 30 years old, Danielle Humter’s rookie contract is up in 2018 and this guy can move inside and spell the DTs in a sub package, so Hand makes a lot of sense for the Vikings.

@Merlin is up next
@Tron is on deck

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Time to finish of the New York Football Giants part in the 2018 Draft!
{ The Giants could have had a lot more picks in this Draft, But couldn't pass on RB Shaquan Barkley, The Best Player in the Draft, at #2 overall!}

With the 139th pick over-all the Giants Select Center - Scott Quessenberry - UCLA. More Help for Eli and his Poor O-Line!

View attachment 24703

@ Shane Grandle and the Colts are Up!
@Kevin and the Vikings are on Deck!

*** This Final pick was not easy! A lot of Players left to choose from!!

Ya, you couldn’t pass on him. He will do too many things for their offense.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Derpskins select Tarvarus McFadden, CB, Florida St.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
With the 143rd overall pick in the 2018 ROD mock draft, the San Fransisco Bitches select...

Nyheim Hines, RB, N.C. State

0ap3000000926226_video_player_cp.jpg

Whiners get a nice change of pace, receiving threat from out of the back field.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
6A85AECF-FFB1-446A-989A-09920DD5EA5A.jpeg

With Pick #144 in the ROD 2018 Mock Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select ...

Oren Burks, ILB, Vanderbilt
Height: 6-2. Weight: 228. Arm: 32.75. Hand: 9.
40 Time: 4.59

Sources from multiple teams have told me that Burks impressed them during 2017. They like his combination of size, quickness and instincts. He could be a nice mid-round value pick.

Burks totaled 82 tackles with seven tackles for a loss, one interception and three passes broken up in 2017. In 2016, he formed a potent linebacking tandem with Zach Cunningham. That season, Burks notched 59 tackles with 3.5 sacks and six passes broken up. He displayed some coverage and ball skills over his whole career, making six more breakups as a sophomore and seven as a freshman.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the 8th pick in the 5th round #145 overall the Chicago Bears select:

Nick Nelson CB Wisconsin

Bears need some help at CB beyond Fuller and Amukamara. Nelson had over 40 PD for Wisconsin in his career but didn't get an INT. He's shown good coverage skills just needs to haul in a pick or two. Not a great athelete but could develop at a 5th round pick into good depth and a 3rd CB.

Now up is @T-REX
On deck is @A55VA6 twice :)

Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
With the 8th pick in the 5th round #145 overall the Chicago Bears select:

JC Jackson CB Maryland

Bears need some help at CB beyond Fuller and Amukamara. Jackson has the size and ball skills now he just needs to finish developing and he will make a very good 2nd CB when Prince is finally done or his contract runs out. Until then he will be a good #3 corner even as a rookie 5th round pick. Jackson is somebody I'd considered in the 3rd and 4th round so to still get him at the top of the 5th I'm dancing on the way to the podium.

Now up is @T-REX
On deck is @A55VA6 twice :)

He was taken in the 3rd round