2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Apparently when they're on the same playing field their brotherly instincts come into play and they work extremely well...

If I was picking in the 3rd I would have tried to have snatched him :whistle: I've been trying to trade up but nobody's biting...
I was approached with a "Block-Buster-Deal" for my last pick (#69) Which I would have taken IF @Legatron4 gone for Griffin!! So there are opportunities out there!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Will be picking soon. Just woke up so give me a hot minute to get my wits together.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sigh.... Sadly the Shitty Whiners with the 70th pick in the 2018 ROD mock draft are going to get a steal(imo) and select....

Donte Jackson CB, LSU

57519e733f57d.image.jpg

Ran a 4.32 40 at the combine. Will work behind Sherman and Witherspoon till Sherman retires. Good cover man with elite closing speed. Perfect fit for the stupid Whiners.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Sigh.... Sadly the crappy Whiners with the 70th pick in the 1028 ROD mock draft are going to get a steal(imo) and select....

Donte Jackson CB, LSU

57519e733f57d.image.jpg

Ran a 4.32 40 at the combine. Will work behind Sherman and Witherspoon till Sherman retires. Good cover man with elite closing speed. Perfect fit for the stupid Whiners.

Why? DAMN IT
I can't afford to smash my phone.... don't want to kick the dog.....

First time this draft i've been ruined

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sigh.... Sadly the crappy Whiners with the 70th pick in the 2018 ROD mock draft are going to get a steal(imo) and select....

Donte Jackson CB, LSU

57519e733f57d.image.jpg

Nice pick Tron! Donte will need all that 4.32 speed to ATTEMPT to keep up with the Rams WR Corps! He'll FAIL!!;)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
The L.A. Rams and T-Rex's Broncos would like to announce a blockbuster trade made last night :

Rams 3'rd round pick #87 (155), 4'th #135 (38), 4'th #136 (37.5), 6'th #183 (17.8), 6'th #194 (13.4), 6'th 195 (13), along with a swap of 4/106 (82) for my 4/111 (72)

for the Broncos
3'rd #71 (235), 5th #160 (27), along with the swap of 4'ths, his 4/106 (82) for my 4/111 (72) ?

Quite even by trade value chart standards.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Elway and Les Snead we’re up until the wee hours of the night hashing out this trade!
@Riverumbbq is on the clock

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This latest Rams trade is completely separate from the trade offering with Dave and the Giants, different players and picks involved here.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
@shaunpinney you put Jaire Alexander twice on the players taken list.
I just double and triple checked this^^ Although Alexander is listed twice in the "Picked Section" in the actual Draft he was only taken once! With 32nd over all pick in the 1st round bye Philly/RamsFlash80!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sorry about the delay folks, I've been listening to another trade offer.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
OK, I was hit with a very tempting trade offer, but for the sake of the Rams and not losing out on my guy, I had to respectfully decline.

With pick #71, the L.A.Rams take LB'er & Edge rusher, ... Auburn's Jeff Holland. Earlier than I had hoped, but after Josh Sweat went so early, couldn't take any more chances of missing out on a quality football player who could really boost our OLB corps.

He was also at the top of my Post Brandon Cooks mock draft from a few days ago.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK, I was hit with a very tempting trade offer, but for the sake of the Rams and not losing out on my guy, I had to respectfully decline.

With pick #71, the L.A.Rams take LB'er & Edge rusher, ... Auburn's Jeff Holland. Earlier than I had hoped, but after Josh Sweat went so early, couldn't take any more chances of missing out on a guy who could really boost our OLB corps.
I've heard a lot of good about him, But at 6ft 1/249 isn't he a little "Short"!?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m at my daughters Volleyball Tournament at the moment and updating the Draft list is difficult on my phone, sorry. I’ll be back later this afternoon.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I've heard a lot of good about him, But at 6ft 1/249 isn't he a little "Short"!?

His long arms should help him in that respect. I'll probably pair him up with Ebukam on the left side and move Sickels to the right side with Longacre as things stand now.