2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good Luck!! " Maybe there will be someone decent left by the time you pick again!!":mrburnsevil::hiding:
Dawkins was my #1 on the list. It now makes me nervous there are two I really really want. :sadwalk:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good luck in getting him - unless he's someone I'm after, then I hope you suffer from momentary madness and draft a long snapper ;-)

I might just have to draft a long-snapper with all of the picks I'm accumulating. ;) :p

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I feel your pain! There's still some dark horses out there though (y)
There's still a lot of really good Talent out their! We're only at #67 of the TOP 100!! Keep a Cool Head! No need to panic YET!!(y);):D:rimshot:

Editors Note: My Grand-Daughter helped with the emogies!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
With the 67th pick in the NFL Draft, the Chicago Bears select...

Desmond King (S)
HT: 5'10" WT: 201LBS.

POSITION: S

SCHOOL: Iowa

ARM LENGTH: 31 1/8"

HANDS: 9 5/8"

Overview
King had every opportunity to leave for the NFL after his junior year, but decided to stay with his team and earn his degree. The 2015 Jim Thorpe Award winner and unanimous Consensus All-American ranked second in the FBS with eight interceptions. He was the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year as well, starting 14 times, making 72 tackles and breaking up 13 passes. King was a first-team All-Big Ten pick again as a senior, although he "only" had three interceptions and seven pass breakups as teams avoided him. King's promise was obvious in his freshman year, when he grabbed a starting spot right off the bat (69 tackles, three TFL, eight PBU). He started gaining notoriety by league media with an honorable mention all-conference sophomore season (started all 13 games, 72 tackles, three INT, five PBU). King also returned kicks (26.0 per) and punts (11.7 per) the past two years.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Desmond King (S)

Overview
King had every opportunity to leave for the NFL after his junior year, but decided to stay with his team and earn his degree. The 2015 Jim Thorpe Award winner and unanimous Consensus All-American ranked second in the FBS with eight interceptions. He was the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year as well, starting 14 times, making 72 tackles and breaking up 13 passes. King was a first-team All-Big Ten pick again as a senior, although he "only" had three interceptions and seven pass breakups as teams avoided him. King's promise was obvious in his freshman year, when he grabbed a starting spot right off the bat (69 tackles, three TFL, eight PBU). He started gaining notoriety by league media with an honorable mention all-conference sophomore season (started all 13 games, 72 tackles, three INT, five PBU). King also returned kicks (26.0 per) and punts (11.7 per) the past two years.

Great pick! Very versatile player who does everything well.

Judging from the last few picks, I believe I've been hacked!

Memento

Name
Jemma

Desmond King (S)

Overview

Absolutely one hell of a pick. I strongly considered him. Not my guy, but still, one hell of a pick.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Desmond King (S)

Overview
Great Pick, another one that should have gone a long time ago! JMHO
I wanted him too!! I think he'll translate into a FS rather than a CB in the NFL! He didn't run a 40 at the combine but He:

* Had a 34.0 Vert.
* A 117.0 Broad jump
* A 4.18 short shuttle!!
* A 6.67 3-cone drill!!
* and a 11.57 Long shuttle!!
Pretty nice show!

Memento

Name
Jemma
Speaking of the guy I want...

With the 68th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland.

Raw as hell? Yeah. The next Jimmy Graham with better blocking? You bet your ass he is.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With the 69'th pick, the Washington Foreskins select our new starting LG ... Nico Siragusa, San Diego St.

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
4 picks away from my next pick, I can see it now another amazing pick & this cat answered all the "how to's" to cheat to patferection!!!! Lets bring him home fellas

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haha! We know somebody has to helping you Dave. I saw your first posts! It's ok, I started out cutting and pasting from my Comodore 64 too! ;)
I loved the Rock Group, The Comodores! The Lead Singer was Lional Richie, right!?!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Speaking of the guy I want...

With the 68th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select...Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland.

Raw as hell? Yeah. The next Jimmy Graham with better blocking? You bet your ass he is.
I like this pick! I think he could have gone a long time ago! The guys at Scout.com have him ranked 44th over-all!! a little slow at 4.79 in the 40 BUT ..
* He bench24x
* has a 32.5 Vert.
* a 121.0 Broad jump
* did 4.38 in the short shuttle
* 7.09 in the 3-cone drill
* and 12.38 in the long shuttle
*Annnd He's got a nice 125.1 SPARQ score!