LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

there you go.

The thing I will always remember about Waylon Jennings , and the other country stars at the time , when I was a little kid in the late 70's , we had a restaurant in town that was a restaurant / bar

Now this was the late 70's , you would walk into the place and it was always so dark , had dark paneling on the walls , the booths were made out of a real dark wood , and very few windows in the place , now don't get me wrong , this was a really nice restaurant ,

And the thing I'll always remember , they had two pool tables in there and a juke box , that mostly only had the old country songs on it from Waylon Jennings , Willie Nelson , Johnny Cash , Conway Twitty , ect , and the air would be so thick with cigarette smoke you could cut it with a knife

So now days everytime I hear one of those classic old country songs from the 70's . It always reminds me of playing pool with my younger sister as we wait for a our food to be served , in a restaurant so dark and full of smoke you could hardly see

I Love The 70's