What is everyone know for on ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Welp....I'm not known for shit. I've come to realize, very few even know who I am. Lol I guess...I'm the fattest member. Lol
You are known as the guy who helped set up some great ROD Q&A's. Don't sell yourself short.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
lot's of great people here that have unique qualities and characteristics. I like to PM a couple or more new members a year, often it is
due to something I have read by them that touches me personally.
I love that I can come in and vomit my Ram thoughts without spending too much time organizing them and everyone still knows what is being said.
As a forum it is the collective ethos that has been Imbued by the giants that have left us in body and remain in spirit @Thordaddy @DaveFan'51 Our Mods from above:heart:

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
as a collective group, this forum, to me at least, is well known for advice be it bbq'ing or personal situations, jokes, etc. to help take one's mind off of the rest of the planet's insanity and of course sports information, be it the rams or other sports (nba, mlb, nhl, soccer). maybe it's bias on my part, but i believe this is one of the better sites that doesn't just deal with the team being followed.

to me it's a great respite to get away from the nonsense called life as i basically linger in the off topic forums. the song of the day thread has been one of my favorites as i'm introduced to different types of music that normally i would not seek out on my own to listen to. make us laugh is another, as that is how i deal with life's insanity and issues by laughing with or at whatever it is that's trying to cause me more grief than i find acceptable and by trying to help others do likewise with their issues as well.

going to the seattle game was so much more than just the football itself. meeting the people from the site was like going from reading the comic section in the newspaper (yea, i'm old) in all of its one dimensional glory to OLED 4k Ultra 3D viewing as everyone literally came to life in front of me. taunting the seahawk "fans" as they walked by the outdoor bar we were sitting at is the absolute reason for why we root for sports teams in the first place, to be a part of a group that agrees with something you like as much as they do.

kind of like the borg in star trek TNG, each person is part of the collective whole, and bring their individuality to this site, which , as i've stated priorly, is one of the better websites i've personally been a part of.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I’m known for inserting myself into conversations that aren’t about me.

At least, Id like to be.

Tano

Legend
@Loyal is the best one-line user this forum has. And he loves pineapple on pizza for some reason.
There are a lot of freaks out there

1640811742032.png