Todd Hewitt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I've enjoyed it for several years. Along with all the right jersey #s I like that it has GS - games started, and what side of the line they played on. For preseason games Football database is the best since it has scores but no site has game stats before 2004. Eh... a stat nerd's dilemma.
It's not infallible, though. I've seen Merlin Olsen listed as RDT and Larry Brooks as LDT.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
My brother worked with a nephew of Hewitt. When he told him I was a big Rams fan my bro had a signed 1992 LA RAMS practice ball for me. Had Slater, Delpino, Gray and others on it. But was in ball point pen so its not easy to read these days.
I was not happy when 4 Pillars Spags got rid of him.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
My brother worked with a nephew of Hewitt. When he told him I was a big Rams fan my bro had a signed 1992 LA RAMS practice ball for me. Had Slater, Delpino, Gray and others on it. But was in ball point pen so its not easy to read these days.
I was not happy when 4 Pillars Spags got rid of him.
Spags sucked in every aspect as the RAMS coach, including dismissing Todd.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Might debate you a little bit there, Hewitt was the leak in the locker room providing information to PD reporter Jim Thomas. That was why Hewitt was let go, however, Spagnuolo was extremely paranoid and at the time was suffering from a Napoléon complex IMO.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
It's not infallible, though. I've seen Merlin Olsen listed as RDT and Larry Brooks as LDT.
Wow that's odd I've looked at those specific roster and starter pages for years it was always correct and now they're switched. I just sent them a change request it should be fixed. I've done this before on other sites.

The only site who refused to correct for accuracy has been MIA for 10 years. The player in question was former wrestler Leon White who was a 1978 draft pick. He wasn't on any Rams roster or given a number but they had him in the active roster. We went back and forth on that but they kept him on.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Might debate you a little bit there, Hewitt was the leak in the locker room providing information to PD reporter Jim Thomas. That was why Hewitt was let go, however, Spagnuolo was extremely paranoid and at the time was suffering from a Napoléon complex IMO.
Wow I did not know he was a stoolie. I've always enjoyed his Rams locker room stories.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey. Do you remember an equipment manager with the last name of Geier (sp?)? His son was a waterboy for the team. His name was Danny Geier. Danny also was a defensive coach for NFL Europe teams. Danny was my boss for a couple years here in Reno at Jox Sports Bar. Danny's dad died while working for the Rams while they were playing in LA in the 70s.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Hey. Do you remember an equipment manager with the last name of Geier (sp?)? His son was a waterboy for the team. His name was Danny Geier. Danny also was a defensive coach for NFL Europe teams. Danny was my boss for a couple years here in Reno at Jox Sports Bar. Danny's dad died while working for the Rams while they were playing in LA in the 70s.
No, I can't say I 've heard the name in association with the RAMS. If he was the Equipment Manager, I guess he predated Don Hewitt, Todd's father?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, no doubt. Spags was an abject failure, but Hewitt came off as some entitled punk.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No, I can't say I 've heard the name in association with the RAMS. If he was the Equipment Manager, I guess he predated Don Hewitt, Todd's father?
Remember seeing Don Hewitt on the sidelines as a youngster and that hair of his that was more salt than pepper.

Seem to be adjusting the helmets & asking my Uncle & Grandfather what he did.