To all members of ROD.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUK4pTQXrQQ[/youtube]

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
btw......

Gentlemen, I have supported the Rams for about 15 years or more. The first and only Rams game I've ever been to is this seasons effort against the Saints, which I'm sure you know, we won. Beforehand I got into the VIP tailgate and talked to a number if nice folk that were Rams fans. It got a really good impression about all Rams fans from St Louis. What I'm trying to say is belief that we'll make it is the first thing that we need. There might be other things but belief is the first step.

2012 is for us!!!!!!

Here's a photo of me and Chris Long
298915_2078304082412_1389307186_31774714_1135161461_n.jpg

Fucking love it!!!

From Ireland to St Louis!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NI Ram Fam said:
btw......

Gentlemen, I have supported the Rams for about 15 years or more. The first and only Rams game I've ever been to is this seasons effort against the Saints, which I'm sure you know, we won. Beforehand I got into the VIP tailgate and talked to a number if nice folk that were Rams fans. It got a really good impression about all Rams fans from St Louis. What I'm trying to say is belief that we'll make it is the first thing that we need. There might be other things but belief is the first step.

2012 is for us!!!!!!

Fucking love it!!!

Hey, which one is you and which one is Chris Long? You guys are like clones. Merry Christmas.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very cool, NI. That's awesome. :p

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
I thought that most of u guys were from the gateway city and would have met some of the guys.
St Lou was a bit of a kinda weird place. We got there the day after the Cards won the WS and the place was empty which was kinda bizarre.

A friend of mine went on a student exchange programme an went to McKendree (I think) and one of his mates now works for the Rams, he arranged a free tailgating session for us (with cheerleaders).

I guess being an overseas fan has its benefits, we met Az Hakim and some cheerleaders (the blonde one was amazing)

Attachments

• cleaders.jpg
    cleaders.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 228

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Did it twice because AZ was that good!!

Pretty sure I said to Sam after the game that "I came from Ireland to see you and you weren't even playing". Don't think he liked it but he still signed my shirt :)

Signed shirt to follow

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
NI Ram Fam said:
Can't seem to do it, ah well

Merry Christmas from Ireland Rams Bros!!!
You too bro!

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
DR RAM said:
NI Ram Fam said:
btw......

2012 is for us!!!!!!

freaking love it!!!

Hey, which one is you and which one is Chris Long? You guys are like clones. Merry Christmas.

I'm clearly the one that 6'4" and got 3 sacks that day!
CL is the short fat one :)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
classicpony said:
THANK YOU! I love to read everyone thoughts & prospective of the games. I also WISH EVERYONE HERE A MERRY CHRISTMAS & A GREAT YEAR IN 2012!

:7up: :7up: :7up: :7up:

Thanks. Right back atcha! :bg:

Anonymous

Happy Christmas all and thanks for this place X and crew. Sure wish I had a few pics of the Christmas racks my son and I witnessed on the topless part Bondi beach today.....this is how Christmas should be. :sly: