The Saturday Night Conversation Thread May-02-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, Mark Foster is my Sisters only child...real good kid. He just married an actress from Ozark...so I guess she is my niece in law..lol

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Fired it up for Saturday night! Along with a couple Cap'n & Cokes....

ram1.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I
Wife used to play also, but not as often as I did. I was on 4 leagues a week and a drop in blind draw doubles tourney every other Saturday night. But that was 20+ years ago. Don't play that often anymore, maybe once a month at my buddy's house. Here is the last box of trophies from the good old days. Lol With the wife home all day she decided to organize the basement. All her crap gets moved around and all mine gets tossed in the dumpsterView attachment 36074
just gave you 1 more to add to your collection.

Part of playing for me, is the people I play with. the group of people I play with are competitive, but fun.
I can't see a day where ill ever get tired of it

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Tagging @VegasRam to get in on the dart chat lol
I will make this really short. The only thing I love more than darts are my wife, my dog, and my Harley. And maybe not the bike.
I started playinghen I was 30.

So funny enough, tomorrow will be one year to the day since my right shoulder surgery, which didn’t really work. Basically, I have no rotator cuff. I cannot hit the dartboard throwing right handed.

My shoulder hurt so bad, I started throwing left handed a year ago February.

Had my buddies over today for a tourney, 5 of us, and came in 2nd.
So I feel pretty fucking good.
can’t throw worth a fuck, but I’m the only one can count and knows the outs.

Uhh...sorry, that wasn’t short.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I will make this really short. The only thing I love more than darts are my wife, my dog, and my Harley. And maybe not the bike.
I started playinghen I was 30.

So funny enough, tomorrow will be one year to the day since my right shoulder surgery, which didn’t really work. Basically, I have no rotator cuff. I cannot hit the dartboard throwing right handed.

My shoulder hurt so bad, I started throwing left handed a year ago February.

Had my buddies over today for a tourney, 5 of us, and came in 2nd.
So I feel pretty fucking good.
can’t throw worth a fuck, but I’m the only one can count and knows the outs.

Uhh...sorry, that wasn’t short.
Awsome!

Ok. True Story.
I have a friend that plays in our dart league. He was shooting around 14 @ 01 and 1.5 @ cricket.
The past year he switched to throwing left handed.
He's now throwing 18s and 1.8s.

Are you all steel or soft?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Awsome!

Ok. True Story.
I have a friend that plays in our dart league. He was shooting around 14 @ 01 and 1.5 @ cricket.
The past year he switched to throwing left handed.
He's now throwing 18s and 1.8s.

Are you all steel or soft?
Steel - always. At 71- ain’t ever changing. But unlike your buddy, I did not get better
1588474681777.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Y'know... Rum is good. I really like rum. Think I'll pour myself some in a nice snifter. Kinda hanging low. Probably going to go shooting tomorrow.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Playing in a CAD program designing a new 2" Quadcopter frame. Gonna 3D print it in PETG to test then decide if it is worth cutting in Carbon Fibre
IMG_20200502_200144.jpg
IMG_20200502_184245_01_01.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have a short story idea called Mountain. It's about a snowboarder who goes off the main trail alone, is trapped after an avalanche buries him, and his desperate bid for survival.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Its now Sunday morning here. GF has just come in from nightshift on the covid wards, so I had some breakfast cooked up ready for her coming in. She's off to sleep now as she is back in tonight, so I will probably fire up some Madden. Lazy Sunday for me... might do a wee bloody mary as well.

TexasRam

Legend
Just chillen here at work working for an ISP. Making sure Certain TV platforms and Internet service Networks don't go down.

Started Eating clean and working out for the last 2 months after Dr found I had Type 2 Diabetes (A1C at 14). Down about 23 lbs now and got the muscle back, so kicken some royal ass.

Starting a Masters Degree in 8 days because Company pays 100% and what the hell why not.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You're correct Twilight Zone...Beauty in eye of beholder.

Speaking of Twilight Zone, I looked up Death's Head Revisited, and it made me love Rod Serling even more than I already did. The ending gave me chills.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Speaking of Twilight Zone, I looked up Death's Head Revisited, and it made me love Rod Serling even more than I already did. The ending gave me chills.

Serling was a man ahead of his time, that is for sure...From Binghamton , NY the Carousel Capital of the world that is why the Twilight Zone had many scenes with Carousel's. My Uncle who was only four years my senior (more like a big brother) got me into Twilight Zone in my younger years and I ended up doing a research paper on Serling for College (Dayton) and went to Binghamton for more research, which was not a big deal being from Upstate, NY, but that ended being one of my better papers.

Hugh Grant was in a move called The Rewrite, where he actually teaches at the University of Binghamton and takes some shots at the town, but gives some interesting facts. My wife shakes her head every time I watch that movie, but she doesn't like Hugh Grant.