The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: June-06-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Very nice! Sounds great, and relaxing! You smoke cigars?

It is rare that I do it, usually when I'm with Friends who enjoy a fine cigar and some stellar Kentucky Bourbon, although for me it's usually more bourbon than cigar.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is rare that I do it, usually when I'm with Friends who enjoy a fine cigar and some stellar Kentucky Bourbon, although for me it's usually more bourbon than cigar.
Really been enjoying this lately, occasionally some Wolcotts as well.

12247173070878.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bought an iPad Pro tonight. Setting it up and exploring all it can do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bought an iPad Pro tonight. Setting it up and exploring all it can do.

Did you get a pencil, yet?

ROD on that Pro, portrait orientation, plus pencil. Great way to read.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@CGI_Ram what is your go to smoke? Personally like undercrown or a good Cameroon. Little hard to smoke right now with two little ones.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@CGI_Ram what is your go to smoke? Personally like undercrown or a good Cameroon. Little hard to smoke right now with two little ones.

I actually don’t usually smoke them. I am the type... when invited to your deck and you supply a favorite. That’s usually my cigar experience... riding the coattails of someone that knows a good one and enjoying with them over a cocktail.

On vacation I buy some, if going to a resort... but again, got to get advice for them.

Will look those recommendations up! TY

Any others?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I actually don’t usually smoke them. I am the type... when invited to your deck and you supply a favorite. That’s usually my cigar experience... riding the coattails of someone that knows a good one and enjoying with them over a cocktail.

On vacation I buy some, if going to a resort... but again, got to get advice for them.

Will look those recommendations up! TY

Any others?
It all comes down to preference, but here are a few others I enjoy:
Light cigars: Rocky Patel Connecticut, Montecristo white, and Macanudo

Medium bodied: Cohiba red dot, Tatuaje tattoo, and black pearl morado.

Bear in mind you can get your hands on Cubans as Canada does not have a trade embargo. I also do not recommend full bodied cigars to casual and new users. Heck I don't care for them much myself.