The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: June-06-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread

tenor.gif

Continuing the casual offseason vibe... The Conversation Thread.

Think a thread, that goes like a “Chat Room”.

Tell us what you are up to. Anything cool or interesting going on? Cooking anything special? Ask a question. Comment. Chat.

EASY

Randomness encouraged. Pics. Gifs. Music. Make us laugh. Whatever hits you.

BYOB.

tenor.gif

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to off topic. But for now... It’s Saturday Night!

Heading to dinner shortly, then some of these...

mSfIM6Z2hRaH0Mi2IJ3T8U-2P_pAeu_IFpxIJ4lZrazdgJrpTsCijiXO_4oWrTlQZuy83iQMDexK6pz6oSGFFAyy_q8C5SH4JEX-UsFNkaKJkSzBSAfEuDE

What are you up to?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, here in New York with Restaurants still not open, I've been smoking Pork Chops and will grill them accordingly to go along with a simple, but elegant Montepulciano d'Abruzzo...We are up on the lake (George place we have there) and the only thing better to serve then Meat & Potatoes is Meat & Meat!
1591468336857.png

1591468558966.png

1591468640666.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, here in New York with Restaurants still not open, I've been smoking Pork Chops and will grill them accordingly to go along with a simple, but elegant Montepulciano d'Abruzzo...We are up on the lake (George place we have there) and the only thing better to serve then Meat & Potatoes is Meat & Meat!
View attachment 36822
View attachment 36823
View attachment 36824

Very nice! Sounds great, and relaxing! You smoke cigars?

This was our first trip out to restaurant. Ours have been open 2-3 weeks.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Gator.JPG

After a week or rain in Florida a big puddle was created in the back yard. And in Florida wherever there is water a gator will show up.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 36822
View attachment 36823
View attachment 36824
*hits road toward upstate New York for den's place. Hell, I'll bring a case of that Natty Ice that den is so fond of...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a dinky security job where I don't make much money, but hell, I've been reading Salem's Lot by King, and that's ok to do.... WINNING

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm stewing some chicken in a red base for simple tacos. Got the lawn mowed, sweet Jesus thankful that is over. It was almost 100 degrees today plus humid. Homey was dyin! :LOL:

fearsomefour

Legend

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have a dinky security job where I don't make much money, but hell, I've been reading Salem's Lot by King, and that's ok to do.... WINNING

Salem's Lot? That's a good one. Father Callahan is a badass. Enough said.