The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Jun-20-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Now I'm busy playing Assassin's Creed Revelations. I know, I should be writing, but I've forced myself to write for a good hour or so, and nothing else is coming.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m at work right now but on vacation in about 10 minutes bitches!!!!

…..

Legend
New pups we rescued. Going to make a nice addition to the family. Twice the love and twice the poop!

They’re sisters so we couldnt break them up. Named them Baby and Ruth.
12093C6D-A8D2-4678-B420-50002EF62174.png
3C21BB61-CCAD-43C9-A2BF-9E80AB92710E.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
AWWW! They're adorable, Dog. And Baby and Ruth are awesome names for pups. How do you tell them apart?

…..

Legend
AWWW! They're adorable, Dog. And Baby and Ruth are awesome names for pups. How do you tell them apart?
Thanks, they’re really a joy! Baby is slightly bigger and thicker than her sister and Ruth has more freckles.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Currently writing a short story called "Mountain". It's about a snowboarder who gets trapped in an avalanche and his struggle to remain alive and keep his sanity.

If said snowboarder dies, make sure he a noted whiners fan please!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Watching 80s videos on Youtube
Don't don't you want me? Is it me or is the female singer tone deaf from human league?

@CGI_Ram hazy IPAs will toss in adjunct like flaked barley, wheat and oats to make them smoother and give a silky mouthfeel. Some of them are like drinking bud light (they're 15-20% rice) with citrus hops. Nothing wrong with bud light, not my drink of choice.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can't help but think that, with each passing day of bad virus news, the football season gets less and less likely to happen..

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Vacation where?
Nowhere. My daughter is supposed to have her dance recital this week. She’s a senior and it’s finally her turn for a solo after 14 years of recitals. But of course, Covid is in town and disrupting everything. Venue has too strict of rules to make it feasible so only option looks to be to build a stage, figure out the expense of outside sound and lighting and the logistics of it all in just one week so I took vacation to try and help whatever way I can. The things you’ll do when it comes to trying to prevent a broken heart of a child just about knows no bounds. Wish me luck!