The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Jul-04-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
River raid was my favourite.

96B48977-5BE0-48DE-A74E-F6813DF45D20.jpeg

#graphics

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
River raid was my favourite.

View attachment 37207

#graphics

I never played that one.

Missile Command was probably my favourite, then Pac-man of course..

I think Jumpman was probably my favourite in that era... although that might have been Commodore.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I missed this one but better late than never. The Grandparents spent the day with us so I cooked a ham and had green beans & potatoes as well as tomatoes all fresh from the garden. It was some good stuff. Watched my kiddo shoot off fireworks all day long and boy did he have a blast. Neighbor was being a dick. I had a few whiskey and cokes while grandad drank beer like usual. Then the grandparents kept giving each other shit all night which is always funny. I thought I read there was going to be a lunar eclipse tonight but so far it's not looking like it. I was going to end the night watching the eclipse while smoking a bowl but it looks like it's just going to be the latter.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Honestly we were disappointed too. First the fly over missed us. Then it went a little downhill with no grand finale from fireworks. Still not a bad time, hope everyone had a happy and sane fourth.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I missed this one but better late than never. The Grandparents spent the day with us so I cooked a ham and had green beans & potatoes as well as tomatoes all fresh from the garden. It was some good stuff. Watched my kiddo shoot off fireworks all day long and boy did he have a blast. Neighbor was being a dick. I had a few whiskey and cokes while grandad drank beer like usual. Then the grandparents kept giving each other shit all night which is always funny. I thought I read there was going to be a lunar eclipse tonight but so far it's not looking like it. I was going to end the night watching the eclipse while smoking a bowl but it looks like it's just going to be the latter.

Good call...