The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: Jul-04-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread - 4th of July Edition!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Continuing the casual offseason vibe... The Conversation Thread.

Think a thread, that goes like a “Chat Room”.

Tell us what you are up to. Anything cool or interesting going on? Cooking anything special? Ask a question. Comment. Chat.

EASY

Randomness encouraged.

Pics. Gifs. Music. Make us laugh. Whatever hits you.

BYOB.

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to off topic. But for now... It’s Saturday Night!

tenor.gif

What are you up to today/tonight?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
New rock/country. Good stuff:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve got 4 of these in the fridge. (Well... 3 as I’ve started one)

Definitely hooked on this beer. The hops fits me just right, I guess. I also fear it will stock out...So, every time I see it, I gobble it up.

:beer2:

beer-3204083_e5f87_hd.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Busy posting four videos of my Pokemon Let's Play on YouTube. I have three done. Need to record the fourth.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It's funny today of all day's I have yet to hear a firework go off in my neighborhood

Memento

Name
Jemma

I really hope he burned his dick off; we can't have his stupidity in the gene pool.

Edit: Why is the c-word that has the same meaning as "dick" censored? We're all adults here, right?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It's funny today of all day's I have yet to hear a firework go off in my neighborhood

Me neither. Its been sounding like a war zone every night the past two weeks in my neighborhood. All those illegal fireworks. Serves them right if they ran out before tonight.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Busy posting four videos of my Pokemon Let's Play on YouTube. I have three done. Need to record the fourth.

Finished it! Fate, it was tough recording four different videos today (the average being a fair bit over thirty minutes), but it was worth it.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Finished it! Fate, it was tough recording four different videos today (the average being a fair bit over thirty minutes), but it was worth it.

I just asked my kids what Pokémon your avatar is ... cyndaquil is the answer. ..

:fistbump::cool: