49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
Kittle might be out too . No CMC , no Deebo and maybe no Kittle . But they do have a real defense ( the gap in talent is just too big , Warner best ILB in the league and Rozeboom the worst lol ) and their offense can still move the ball because they have a real o-line . We are losing this game , might be a little closer than most people think but we are still losing .

0-3 coming up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kittle might be out too . No CMC , no Deebo and maybe no Kittle . But they do have a real defense ( the gap in talent is just too big , Warner best ILB in the league and Rozeboom the worst lol ) and their offense can still move the ball because they have a real o-line . We are losing this game , might be a little closer than most people think but we are still losing .

0-3 coming up.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I suppose anything can happen in the NFL. The any given Sunday thing. But it will take an upset to win this one. Maybe not huge upset but more than a minor one. I'll be watching and hoping for the best. But I've resigned myself to the possibility of 0-3 and needing some things to happen if we expect to make the playoffs.

If this season turns out like 2022 I hope it doesn't make McVay lose his desire. Or make Stafford want to retire. The defense is young and not very good right now. But the potential is there. They just need more experience to learn what it takes to succeed in the NFL. Its possible they could be a good unit in a year or two.