The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
ManU and Arsenal have fallen from grace since Ferguson left, watching that game was an absolute snoozefest

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Emery but I have no idea why you'd have all three of our midfield as your three defensive midfielders. Guendouzi is a marginal midfielder in attack. We didn't even have Ozil on the bench and Ceballos, Nelson and Willock all on the bench that could have provided some creativity. I just don't get his squad selections at all. I wonder how long he'll be on our sidelines with his contract a 2 year plus a 2 year option and that option needs to be picked up this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EGHtCdLXkAAXaFr.jpg:large

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I like Emery but I have no idea why you'd have all three of our midfield as your three defensive midfielders. Guendouzi is a marginal midfielder in attack. We didn't even have Ozil on the bench and Ceballos, Nelson and Willock all on the bench that could have provided some creativity. I just don't get his squad selections at all. I wonder how long he'll be on our sidelines with his contract a 2 year plus a 2 year option and that option needs to be picked up this year.

I am with you
Emery needs to stop over thinking
I do like the fact he’s freezing out Ozil (about time)
And I do like the kids playing - i mean wih Gnabry etc we need to bring up the kids
But he changes his line up way too much and Xhaka is Caca
I think Arteta would bring the balls we need

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am with you
Emery needs to stop over thinking
I do like the fact he’s freezing out Ozil (about time)
And I do like the kids playing - i mean wih Gnabry etc we need to bring up the kids
But he changes his line up way too much and Xhaka is Caca
I think Arteta would bring the balls we need
I'd wager Ozil gets moved at the January window. I don't dislike Xhaka as much as most but I do love youth movement. When our defense gets healthy, which it looks like it's doing, this team could be good. We have depth everywhere but at defense. Move Ozil for whatever they can get and I doubt they get a CB but they'll look for another one next summer if not.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'd wager Ozil gets moved at the January window. I don't dislike Xhaka as much as most but I do love youth movement. When our defense gets healthy, which it looks like it's doing, this team could be good. We have depth everywhere but at defense. Move Ozil for whatever they can get and I doubt they get a CB but they'll look for another one next summer if not.

Yeah that’s why Emery gets a break from me. Let’s see what happens with a fully fit squad.

Yeah, Willock, Saka, and Martinelli looks awesome. That second goal was incredible.

I trust in Raul.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man this LAFC Galaxy match has been at times amazing and at times holy cow that was some bad defense or keeping.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks the reddit soccer streams is gone. Hardly ever able to find the match if it's not on tv here.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah I've seen that site but maybe I'm missing something but all I see is match info and twitter posts. No game feeds that I see.

Find the game you want to watch > click Live > scroll down to Web Streams > click any link under the Channels column > bypass some of the ads (if required) > enjoy your stream

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really don’t like Xhaka
Emery out. Viera or Arteta Now
I don't think they'll pass on Arteta a second time. Not sure I want Viera but I get the hire. And yeah Xhaka out and take Emery with him I just don't get the squad selections and ffs ship out Ozil in January the way you're treating him.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He told the fans to fuck off. Peace don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I'm just a glutton for punishment but can't find a feed for the match. Even at footybite I get how to use the site now and nothing. They have links for other matches. After some bad defending that resulted in an OG at the 6' mark by Mustafi maybe that's for the best.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I know I'm just a glutton for punishment but can't find a feed for the match. Even at footybite I get how to use the site now and nothing. They have links for other matches. After some bad defending that resulted in an OG at the 6' mark by Mustafi maybe that's for the best.

I am watching this debacle on ESPN