The 70's Were A Magic Decade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Just to go on - the music nowadays is made for 10 year old girls who can scream at concerts without actually hearing the song

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just to go on - the music nowadays is made for 10 year old girls who can scream at concerts without actually hearing the song
"I love me some Justin Beiber" ~ Mick Jagger

Tano

Legend
"I love me some Justin Beiber" ~ Mick Jagger
I know I am going to be in trouble with the Beiberites but have you actually heard him sing live

I had the grammies in the background and heard this screeching

I said to myself - who the fuck is singing this song and why do people think he can sing

Turns out it was Beiber

Live Beiber and radio Beiber are two completely different voices.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I am going to be in trouble with the Beiberites but have you actually heard him sing live

I had the grammies in the background and heard this screeching

I said to myself - who the fuck is singing this song and why do people think he can sing

Turns out it was Beiber

Live Beiber and radio Beiber are two completely different voices.
YOUSONOFA ~ @den-the-coach

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, Cracklin' Rosie, get on board
We're gonna ride 'til there ain't no more to go
Taking it slow
And Lord, don't you know
Have me a time with a poor man's lady
One of Justin's hits?

nighttrain

Legend
me and a friend started taking bets on the football % horseracing 1n 1977, the year Seattle Slew won the Triple Crown.
train

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When you could actually shoot varmints that tried to steal your big wheel!
1-7-23.jpg

oldnotdead

Legend
I came of age in the '60s. I remember how I and my friends would sit on the sidewalk on the Sunset Strip a block west of Tower Records with our backs against a head shop. Back then the Sheriffs Dept patrolled the strip and on weekends would walk the beat. We knew most of them and they knew us. No hassles or animosity. Lots of joking around. I loved being a long haired hippy!! Yeah I went to Woodstock but don't remember most of it (too much beer, weed and mushrooms). But my GF and I had a great time. The only surviving picture of that trip. Taken along the way. One hell of a long drive.

Kara on way to Woodstock.jpg

The 70's were bad days for me. The war and my struggles to find a life when I got back. In the late 70s I was in Seattle and found myself. Moved back to Calif. in 1980 and started my business and my life changed. Yup brought her back with me from Seattle.

Jennifer 1980.jpg

Women have always been a huge stabilizing part of my life. They kept me from overstepping in my life and to make sensible decisions, I know I've been lucky in that way.