THC for Parkinson's disease

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awesome post Michael J Fox runs a Big Time PD internet board and has raised over a billion dollar's for the PD cause.
That's my go-to site, but they don't have much info regarding nontraditional treatment.

fearsomefour

Legend
That's my go-to site, but they don't have much info regarding nontraditional treatment.
You are going to find treatment information for CBD.
Everything I found (just skimming) was CBD not THC.
CBD has a great anti inflammatory affect. Many chronic illnesses have an inflammatory component.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
THC works better for tremors and freezing feet when walking. CBD works better for pain and inflammation. I'm four days in and a third of a THC gummy once a day, makes an improvement. I may add CBD NEXT.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
THC works better for tremors and freezing feet when walking. CBD works better for pain and inflammation. I'm four days in and a third of a THC gummy once a day, makes an improvement. I may add CBD NEXT.
Glad to hear you're doing better. Has a holistic person etc etc.

Please wait 3 weeks or so before making any adjustments.

Weed their oils are holistic and take time,jmho.