Teenage You

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Ok, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this in (something you are embarrassed to admit). Two soundtracks that I had on repeat, trying to sing was Grease and Saturday Night Fever......I did the strut with John Travolta and I sang to Olivia Newton John, You're the One That I want...believe me, I wanted "to feel my way."

*Goes to YouTube...

I'm not proud to admit it but your post reminded me of the Leo Sayer days. My dads girlfriend played an 8track of his so much I actually knew all the words to every song, the only song I can think of is You Make Me Feel Like Dancing.

But back to the topic in my high school days it would have been Iron Maiden Piece of Mind. Not only was it great music but it was about 45 mins on each side so I didnt have to flip the tape very often.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Led Zeppelin- whole discography
Kiss Alive II
Rush 2112
Pink Floyd - DSOTM
Rainbow - On Stage
Deep Purple - Machine Head
Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll

What would I have told my teen self? "Put down the bong and finish high school..."

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Oh my lord......

Dobbie Brothers-Greatest hits
Eagles-Hotel California
Fleetwood Mac-Rumors
Jefferson Starship-Red Octopus
Yes-Fragile
Grateful Dead-All of them
Jimmy Buffett-All of them
Genesis-(Only Peter Gabriel)
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young_ Deja Vu

I better just stop there.

Fun topic!!!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Foreigner Four
Ozzy Osbourne Diary of a Madman , Blizzard Of Oz
Def Leppard Hysteria
Quiet Riot Cum on Feel The Noize
AC/DC Back In Black
REO Hi Infidelity
RATT Out Of The Cellar
Pink Floyd The Wall

when I was in the 7th Grade in the late 70's , all my classmates had to put on little sketches to welcome the 6th Graders to Jr High

me and a few of my friends did a little lip syncing to Sweet , Fox On The Run , thats me on the left , we actually ending up doing this four or five times that year , at other school activities , even got our picture in the paper.............lol

band10.jpg

Last edited:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
All I know is today's kids have WAP and Talyor Swift and Katy Perry. I had Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Grand Funk, Boston, and Kansas.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Okay...

I'm livin with my moms... in Santa Monica. It's 1986 and it's getting close to graduation. I'm 17 and I have a car.

I leave my window open b/c no AC at the beach.

So I wake up to warm breezes coming off the beach. Even 3 miles away, I can smell hints of coconut and suntan oil.

On the radio is station 102.3 KJLH from Compton and while 102.7 KIIS played pop and Power 106 and 92.3 The Beat played more dance/funky R&B and Rap... KJLH only played Smooth R&B and Soul. Was perfect to chill with, you could listen to it at work AND at night... whooo... it was on. Music was so fire, I was half thinking I was making babies by myself... my radio shoulda had 3 kids... at least...

The songs I waited for most right then?

Anything from Janet Jackson's Control album. I eventually bought it on CD and played the CRAP out of it... I was crushing on this girl who later became my wife... I'd play "Let's Wait Awhile" and "Funny How Time Flies (when you're having fun)" on a loop, just staring at the ceiling thinking of her.

That moment in time... waking up in my bedroom in that condo... I captured it and can go back whenever I want... It's my happy place...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
HS 2006-2009

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
Kanye - Graduation
TI - Paper Trail
Jeezy - The Recession
DJ Khaled - We the Best