Statement from Spags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lesson said:
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:
Here's a small example: a Fox 2 Sports crew stopped by the Spagnuolo home to see if the couple had anything to say about the news. They did not grant interviews but Maria Spagnuolo gave the crew two pies.

Say what you want about Spags' coaching tenure here, but he and his wife are two amazing people who were making a difference in the community.
Yeah, but did they give Devaney pies???

They gave Todd Hewitt a pie.

And a middle finger.

:ww:
He can eat it while sipping champagne at his non celebration.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:
Here's a small example: a Fox 2 Sports crew stopped by the Spagnuolo home to see if the couple had anything to say about the news. They did not grant interviews but Maria Spagnuolo gave the crew two pies.

Say what you want about Spags' coaching tenure here, but he and his wife are two amazing people who were making a difference in the community.
But seriously, what all do they do for the community?

Look no further than Joplin after the tornado struck. Practically everyone from the Rams and Chiefs organizations went there to help, including Spags and his wife. They've also done work in several urban areas of St. Louis, including building playgrounds for kids.

I wish both of them nothing but the best.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Memento said:
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:

Look no further than Joplin after the tornado struck. Practically everyone from the Rams and Chiefs organizations went there to help, including Spags and his wife. They've also done work in several urban areas of St. Louis, including building playgrounds for kids.

I wish both of them nothing but the best.
That's awesome, they are good peeps. Keep em coming....

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Lesson said:

Is is just me or does Maria look...cougarish? :mrgreen:

Lesson

Oh, really?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Lesson said:

Maria helped serve food for kids in North St. Louis who are less fortunate.

Spags' took calls after the tornadoes in St. Louis. I mean, he was literally taking calls from people for donations and wanted to go help clean up.

He also took the coaching staff to the site of the tornadoes in both Joplin and St. Louis, as well as many, many, many other things.

He's a great guy and I wish nothing but the best for him from here on out.

Anonymous

ljramsfan said:
Lesson said:

Is is just me or does Maria look...cougarish? :mrgreen:

?????