Sources say Jason Jones deal may be done tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
I hate to see guys we want go to the Seahags. :sick:
Yeah, you ain't kiddin'. I don't know why I hate that team so much. It's by far surpassed my hatred for the Niners, and that goes back decades.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Grant Winstrom and Seahags Hated just came first to mind. I guess twitter isn't so bad knowing Finnegan might be able to seal it for the TEAM.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BatteringRambo said:
Grant Wistrom and Seahags Hated just came first to mind. I guess twitter isn't so bad knowing Finnegan might be able TJ seal it for the TEAM.
You need to fly your baked ass out to the Lou and hook those two up with some honeys.
Ain't nothin' going on in Arizona right now anyway, right?

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
BatteringRambo said:
Grant Wistrom and Seahags Hated just came first to mind. I guess twitter isn't so bad knowing Finnegan might be able TJ seal it for the TEAM.
You need to fly your baked ass out to the Lou and hook those two up with some honeys.

Hmmm, my girlfriend is from the Lou and knows plenty of girls who aren't exactly difficult to land... Maybe I'll tell her to make some calls.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

Hmmm, my girlfriend is from the Lou and knows plenty of girls who aren't exactly difficult to land... Maybe I'll tell her to make some calls.
Make it happen, Cap'n.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Hey if Jones is heading to Seattle, maybe we can force an unscheduled stop to Big Sky Country! I will convince him that he needs to sign with the RAMS! :bat:

And if that doesn't work, well then... I'll have to introduce him to one of our local cowgirls.

a049f_ORIG-633894688028377650_cowgirls.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Damn shame on me for being the initiator and convincing the rest of you to join in..(this is priceless). :sly:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
If he's choosing his new home based on the ladies... We've already wrap this one up. The midwest is stacked with prospects.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle. Lets just say producing good looking women isnt one of their strong suits. :sick:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
libertadrocks said:
If he's choosing his new home based on the ladies... We've already wrap this one up. The midwest is stacked with prospects.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle. Lets just say producing good looking women isnt one of their strong suits. :sick:
I live in the area, and that's not the case. In fact, the better babes here argument just doesn't work. Beautiful women live wherever you live.

Up here, in the Great NorthWet, there's preference involved, and when 2 out of every 5 women I see are Asian beauties ... There's quite the cornucopia of ethnic diversity up here. Makes this fifty-year old appreciate the female form that much more.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ram Quixote said:
libertadrocks said:

I live in the area, and that's not the case. In fact, the better babes here argument just doesn't work. Beautiful women live wherever you live.

Up here, in the Great NorthWet, there's preference involved, and when 2 out of every 5 women I see are Asian beauties ... There's quite the cornucopia of ethnic diversity up here. Makes this fifty-year old appreciate the female form that much more.

Diversity or not, I gotta say there are a hell of a lot of hot chicks in Sea Town. Per capita I would say it is far and away better than most cities I have spent time in or lived in. It's a big town though and if you get in with the wrong area or event or crowd.... hairy legs are just part of the horrors you'll see. Hopefully the drumming festival is in town while Jason is checking out the sights. Just sayin'

I can't speak to the Midwest as I have spent very little time there.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Ram Quixote said:
libertadrocks said:

Diversity or not, I gotta say there are a hell of a lot of hot chicks in Sea Town. Per capita I would say it is far and away better than most cities I have spent time in or lived in. It's a big town though and if you get in with the wrong area or event or crowd.... hairy legs are just part of the horrors you'll see. Hopefully the drumming festival is in town while Jason is checking out the sights. Just sayin'

I can't speak to the Midwest as I have spent very little time there.

Midwest has their fair share of good looking ladies. They have their fair share of bad ones as well, but plenty of good looking girls.

That's the best part about LA though, all the best looking ladies from other places come here to become an actress, and then end up being waitresses and flooding the beaches.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Isn't there like a bikini drive thru coffee shop in Seattle? Saw it on of them travel channel shows..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Midwest has their fair share of good looking ladies. They have their fair share of bad ones as well, but plenty of good looking girls.

That's the best part about LA though, all the best looking ladies from other places come here to become an actress, and then end up being waitresses and flooding the beaches.

Yeah - gotta agree with you about a good part of LA and for that matter that 25 mile coastal strip from SLO to San Diego. Some of the valley towns? Meh. And Hollyweird? Might as well be in SF.

Sorry for the derailment. Seems to be my specialty. Wake me when Jason signs with us.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:
Isn't there like a bikini drive thru coffee shop in Seattle? Saw it on of them travel channel shows..

I think those are a dime a dozen here on the West Coast. There was a stripper barber shop in Portland for a while - not sure if they are still around. Sounded quite interesting. Glad I'm not the only derailer here. :7up:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
Coffee barristas. Almost motivation for me to drink coffee and I hate the stuff. There were some topless ones a few years back, but those were, um, packed away.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm thinking Jason Jones is thinking about BENJAMINS. With those, the best looking ladies find you! How much do you suppose it will take to land him? 5 year, 30 Mil ????

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Ramhusker said:
I'm thinking Jason Jones is thinking about BENJAMINS. With those, the best looking ladies find you! How much do you suppose it will take to land him? 5 year, 30 Mil ????

Yep cash roll gets the ho's.

It could be the structure or the guaranteed amount that is the hang up. I' would think the Rams would like to structure it like CF's new deal to give more cap room this year. Some agents want more up front.

Still I hope it works out with him.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
How did this threads conversation get from Jason Jones in St. Louis to midwest women??? :rofl:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I don't know....but he BETTER sign here or he will have to watch Sam torch his ass for the next few years.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
How did this threads conversation get from Jason Jones in St. Louis to midwest women??? :rofl:
meganAtStand.jpg

I let pictures do my talking, LOL.