ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Just a word or two about @Rynie . He's a ROD member and as such, he'll be treated the same as everyone else. If he takes almost 12 hours to pick so be it. Hopefully it will be much sooner than that.

I have no clue who he'll want to pick but just to let you know, plus help with your planning, if I have to pick for the Cowgirls it will be either RB Derrick Henry or CB William Jackson III. Haven't decided on which one yet because there's no point in racking my brain unless it's necessary. Lobbying efforts will not influence me so rest your typing fingers. :LOL:

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah, I was hoping everybody had forgotten about him. He is a mid 1st round talent. Broncos have bigger needs than DT but I was eyeballing him and would of picked him if he kept slipping.
Pretty much how I felt about it. Was thinking of going a different direction, but he was sitting there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I say QB, but I don't know how Rynie feels about all that.

Could see CB or RB as well.
Naw, leave those QBs alone. They're aren't any good ones left anyways. Rynie should go RB here. ;)

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX thinking QB:
I say QB, but I don't know how Rynie feels about all that.
QB never entered my mind because they already have one and and I don't see any QB worth such a high 2nd round pick. Of course I didn't think Lynch was worth a 1st round pick either so what do I know.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a word or two about @Rynie . He's a ROD member and as such, he'll be treated the same as everyone else. If he takes almost 12 hours to pick so be it. Hopefully it will be much sooner than that.

I have no clue who he'll want to pick but just to let you know, plus help with your planning, if I have to pick for the Cowgirls it will be either RB Derrick Henry or CB William Jackson III. Haven't decided on which one yet because there's no point in racking my brain unless it's necessary. Lobbying efforts will not influence me so rest your typing fingers. :LOL:
PLeeease!! Don't pick Jackson! I don't want any team I hate to get him!!!

#1.png

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
QB never entered my mind because they already have one and and I don't see any QB worth such a high 2nd round pick. Of course I didn't think Lynch was worth a 1st round pick either so what do I know.

I know you don't want lobbying or anything, but with Romo's age and injury history, they need a QB to develop under him to eventually take over, and start if he gets injured. We saw what happened without Romo this year. If he gets hurt, they are screwed, so they need a legitimate option here. I could definitely see a guy like Christian Hackenberg or Connor Cook here, talented developmental prospects with upside if they fix mechanical issues, which they'll have time to do under Romo.

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 trying to muddy the waters:
PLeeease!! Don't pick Jackson! I don't want any team I hate to get him!!!
The question in my mind is who are you trying to influence, Rynie or me? :unsure::thinking::LOL:
You are a very devious person Dave and that's one of the reasons I ;like you.:grouphug:

Alan

Legend
TheDYVKX still thinking QB is the way to go:
I know you don't want lobbying or anything, but with Romo's age and injury history, they need a QB to develop under him to eventually take over, and start if he gets injured. We saw what happened without Romo this year. If he gets hurt, they are screwed, so they need a legitimate option here. I could definitely see a guy like Christian Hackenberg or Connor Cook here, talented developmental prospects with upside if they fix mechanical issues, which they'll have time to do under Romo.
I see and understand your reasoning. The Broncos probably wish they had picked a QB high last year too. So obviously your position has a lot of merit. My problem with your option doesn't have anything to do with the logic behind it, it has to do the the QBs available. I've done no research on and have not even seen any of the QBs in this draft play a single down but I haven't read anything really good about any of them. That includes the two QBs taken with the first two picks. If I felt, as you do, that there were viable options available at QB I'd probably draft one here too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The question in my mind is who are you trying to influence, Rynie or me? :unsure::thinking::LOL:
You are a very devious person Dave and that's one of the reasons I ;like you.:grouphug:
To use my late Father's favorite quote From 'The Shadow' Radio show " Who knows what Evil Lerks in the Hearts of Man!:D The shadow knows!":mrburnsevil:

Alan

Legend
DaveFan'51 with an old favorite:
To use my late Father's favorite quote From 'The Shadow' Radio show " Who knows what Evil Lerks in the Hearts of Man!:D The shadow knows!":mrburnsevil:

I have all the radio episodes of The Shadow in a LP boxed set. I gave them and my turntable to my oldest son but you can listen to all the episodes here for free:
http://www.oldradioworld.com/shows/The_Shadow.php(y)

Good stuff.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I see and understand your reasoning. The Broncos probably wish they had picked a QB high last year too. So obviously your position has a lot of merit. My problem with your option doesn't have anything to do with the logic behind it, it has to do the the QBs available. I've done no research on and have not even seen any of the QBs in this draft play a single down but I haven't read anything really good about any of them. That includes the two QBs taken with the first two picks. If I felt, as you do, that there were viable options available at QB I'd probably draft one here too.

Hey, your picks aren't bad ones either. I think in the real draft though, we'll see Dallas take a QB early, but they can go any number of ways.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
"There are two kinds of people in the world "

Those that keep up with the ROD 2016 Mock Draft

And those that don't :eek:

Cue the good bad and the ugly Clint pic please