LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I am officially a Rams Fan since they drafted Tavon and Stedman. I've always liked the Bengals, but I am now a Rams fan. We got two great ones. Please unleash Bailey.
Welcome! I believe Stedman is the best WR on the Rams. His play time is being increased and I think he's a starter next year!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome! I believe Stedman is the best WR on the Rams. His play time is being increased and I think he's a starter next year!
I'd agree with that. I really like what I've been seeing from him. He seems to be picking things up, fights for everything, and will absolutely stick his head in there to tackle and block.

A55VA6

Legend
I'd agree with that. I really like what I've been seeing from him. He seems to be picking things up, fights for everything, and will absolutely stick his head in there to tackle and block.
An all around good football player. I love his route running and his effort after the catch as well.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
Hey ROD members. I've been lurking all season and decided I'd sign up finally. I live in Denver, CO and been a Rams fan since around 1998. Been very hard to be a Rams fan in Bronco country. But I proudly wear my Faulk jersey and my Rams hat to the bars and represent a mile high. I unlike most hated their yellow jerseys, and love the new gold one's. But reading online, they are ditching the gold unis :-( I work full time, and finally going back to get my degree. I hope to get to know you all better soon. And next year i'm flying to catch a home game!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard man. Even though I totally disagree with you on the unis.:cool:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yes welcome! I loved the blue and yellows when we wore them but the new colors grew on my quickly. I just hate that we got rid of the gold pants and when we wear blue on blue. But no matter, I'd proudly wear them if they were pink and green, so long as it said RAMS somewhere!

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
Yes welcome! I loved the blue and yellows when we wore them but the new colors grew on my quickly. I just hate that we got rid of the gold pants and when we wear blue on blue. But no matter, I'd proudly wear them if they were pink and green, so long as it said RAMS somewhere!

I agree the gold pants were smooth, I HATE the blue pants. Oh well, thanks for the warm welcome!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey ROD members. I've been lurking all season and decided I'd sign up finally. I live in Denver, CO and been a Rams fan since around 1998. Been very hard to be a Rams fan in Bronco country. But I proudly wear my Faulk jersey and my Rams hat to the bars and represent a mile high. I unlike most hated their yellow jerseys, and love the new gold one's. But reading online, they are ditching the gold unis :-( I work full time, and finally going back to get my degree. I hope to get to know you all better soon. And next year i'm flying to catch a home game!!

Welcome! Look forward to your input around here. Have fun with us!

MizzOU

UDFA
Hey all. Mizzou student and lifelong OU fan here. Following the Rams ever since Bradford went and they're one of the home state teams so it's just a good fit. MIZ and Boomer Sooner!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard man. Enjoy the last Rams site you will ever need to visit.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Mizzou and OU sure seem like an odd combination to me but what do I know? Welcome to ROD!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey all. Mizzou student and lifelong OU fan here. Following the Rams ever since Bradford went and they're one of the home state teams so it's just a good fit. MIZ and Boomer Sooner!

Welcome! Love your member name! Now go work on that avatar... :sly:

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn

Well enjoy the Ram site until we cut Bradford. LOL Just kidding, Sam will be a ram for a while & welcome!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Just back after a bit of a hiatus. Fucking love the Brit invasion. Welcome all!

Cory

UDFA
24 year old grad student at Oklahoma State. Been a fan since I can remember. Got all my teams from my dad. Nice to be here.

RFIP

LOOOOONG tme Ram fan since the late 60's. Born and raised in the heart of "Stiller" country but my oldest brother (I'm 53, he's now 60) brought me up right by following the horns!

Have had DTV Sunday ticket since day 1 (I'll explain about my yearly discounts next July if someone of you aren't already on the "discount" program!!)

My oldest boy will be signing on here shortly I'm sure, he's 22 and every bit the Ram fan as I, I'm proud to say!

Have a lovely wife, a beautiful daughter (20) and my youngest is a huge football fan too though he "likes" the Rams he likes the Colts a little more I think. Can't blame him for that, my wife is a big UT fan and since my youngest was born in 1996, the height of the Manning era, yep, he's named Peyton! But trust me, game by game he's coming "in to the fold" with the rest of us!!!!

Anyhow, it's an event at my house every week as between my bro and I we have a huge spread, no phone calls taken during Ram games as we focus in on my 64" big screen, hoot and holler like the rest of us and just enjoy our mens effort!

As for the team, color me a HUGE Sam Bradford fan!

I simply can not wait for the 2014 season already!!

PhxRam

LOOOOONG tme Ram fan since the late 60's. Born and raised in the heart of "Stiller" country but my oldest brother (I'm 53, he's now 60) brought me up right by following the horns!

Have had DTV Sunday ticket since day 1 (I'll explain about my yearly discounts next July if someone of you aren't already on the "discount" program!!)

My oldest boy will be signing on here shortly I'm sure, he's 22 and every bit the Ram fan as I, I'm proud to say!

Have a lovely wife, a beautiful daughter (20) and my youngest is a huge football fan too though he "likes" the Rams he likes the Colts a little more I think. Can't blame him for that, my wife is a big UT fan and since my youngest was born in 1996, the height of the Manning era, yep, he's named Peyton! But trust me, game by game he's coming "in to the fold" with the rest of us!!!!

Anyhow, it's an event at my house every week as between my bro and I we have a huge spread, no phone calls taken during Ram games as we focus in on my 64" big screen, hoot and holler like the rest of us and just enjoy our mens effort!

As for the team, color me a HUGE Sam Bradford fan!

I simply can not wait for the 2014 season already!!

Welcome bro..

Now you need to get 49 to join us.