GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like our chances today. Especially if the oline can stay somewhat healthy throughout the game.
It has to. The team injuries need to stop piling up. Players getting dinged is an expected part of football, but if it gets any worse it’ll be tough to stay positive.

Ram65

Legend
How about completing tackles at the line?

How about better run lanes?

Yes

Yes

Go Rams!!!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams just need to survive this game any way they can. A Jackson returns next week to give the line more depth. As long as no one else is injured we'll only be down one starter on the line next week. They need to get the run going with Kyren. Sounds like McVay doesn't trust Corum in pass protection. Doubt we'll see much of him early in the season.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hopefully Corum will get a few carries today.
I think that will depend on the stability of our o-line. He was supposed to get snaps last game, but when the o-line got decimated they needed to make sure the back could help support the qb, and Corum just wasn't trusted in that regard at this point.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Offense: balance. Defense: contain. Do those things and I like our chances.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Let's go!
1000004467.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.