GAME DAY Rams at Cardinals - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday September 15, 2024

Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., Fox

———

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and each other.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Kind of a must win. Pound Williams and Corum. Getting a lead is very important and containing Murray. Blitz him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Our makeshift OL needs to bring their lunch pails. Cards DL isn’t good but very physical and high motor.

I really hope our offense doesn’t hang Stafford out to dry today trying to get 30 yds on every play. Get our backs and TE’s involved plz.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Our makeshift OL needs to bring their lunch pails. Cards DL isn’t good but very physical and high motor.

I really hope our offense doesn’t hang Stafford out to dry today trying to get 30 yds on every play. Get our backs and TE’s involved plz.
I am interested seeing Warren McClendon at LT, he really never played that at Georgia, but has done well when called upon in preseason. If McClendon plays well, Alaric Jackson might not be the starter when he returns next week.

RamWoodie

Legend
What we need to see in this game is that McVay doesn't abandon the run game so easily as he did in Detroit.

The return of Hav at RT should really help in protecting Stafford. McClendon did ok but needs work.

This doesn't look like an easy win but the Rams should take it!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am interested seeing Warren McClendon at LT, he really never played that at Georgia, but has done well when called upon in preseason. If McClendon plays well, Alaric Jackson might not be the starter when he returns next week.
That would be ok with me.

I kind of like McClendon-Jackson-Limmer-Dotson-Havenstein.
I would love to see Kyren and Blake pound the the you-know-what out of the Cards!

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
Cardinals fan walks into a bar, orders a double, & says to keep 'em coming.

"Bad day?" asks the barkeep.

"The worst. Woke up late & got fired. Came home early, for obvious reasons, to find my wife screwing my best friend...."

" Wow....that IS a bad day. This one's on me. So....what did you say to her ?"

"I said she made me sick & to get the hell out !"

What did you say to your best friend , though ?"

"Bad dog !"

Time to cluck up some dirty birds....

nelson-simpsons.gif

I feel much better about this if K-Dot & Hav can play up to par. Really excited to see Limmer & Whittington take on bigger roles with a week of prep , but this should be the Kyren show with a few dazzling debut moments from Corum.

Status
Not open for further replies.