Rams are signing veteran OTs Geron Christian and Ty Nsekhe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Called the Nsekhe signing. He actually was functional in 2022.
Yeah but when you're 38 and after two years of tacos and burgers what type of condition is he in. Hope he's been training and all that.

Either way I am happy to see the additions. Hope it helps.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah but when you're 38 and after two years of tacos and burgers what type of condition is he in. Hope he's been training and all that.

True...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was hoping for better. Nsekhe is a million years old, and Christian is a bust who has not been on an active roster since 2023 with only a few games started for the Browns.

My initial reaction is pretty...well, blah.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Vegas does not believe in whats left of our OL. The line for the Cards game went from Rams -2.5 to Rams +1.5 after the injury news.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was hoping for better. Nsekhe is a million years old, and Christian is a bust who has not been on an active roster since 2023 with only a few games started for the Browns.

My initial reaction is pretty...well, blah.

Prime Orlando Pace was just waiting for our call, but we just chose not to sign him, apparently. . . .

Psycho_X

Legend

He was on Browns practice squad for most of last year so he's at least been in football shape through January. But yeah as a lot of us know the older you get the harder it is to get back to something like that after being off. Hopefully he's been working out on his own. With any luck we only need him for one game as a starter and then can be backup/practice squad spot for rest of year.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ty was solid for the Rams in 2022.
He, because of age, likely to the PS.
Christian has plenty of experience. Started, I think, 8 games for Houston last year. Most of his play has been at LT. If they can get him up to speed he should probably start next week at LT.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It’s really unfortunate that Acuri set the bar so low.
The fact that these two even move the needle for us is a shame.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It’s really unfortunate that Acuri set the bar so low.
The fact that these two even move the needle for us is a shame.
It's really AJ's fault. Arcuri just did what most third stringers would do vs Hutch, which is get their asses kicked.

Not to condone it or anything. But it's not realistic to expect a PS dude to show up and stone a top edge. And Boom played about as poorly in pass pro too. So he deserves the ass kicking he's getting from fans as well.

Arcuri will pay with his job as per usual for those bottom feeders. I am pissed at how he played too btw, especially that fucking hold on the TD that had me raging. But in all this bs it comes back around to AJ letting the team down. And it is why I hope the Rams don't pay him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's really AJ's fault. Arcuri just did what most third stringers would do vs Hutch, which is get their asses kicked.

Not to condone it or anything. But it's not realistic to expect a PS dude to show up and stone a top edge. And Boom played about as poorly in pass pro too. So he deserves the ass kicking he's getting from fans as well.

Arcuri will pay with his job as per usual for those bottom feeders. I am pissed at how he played too btw, especially that fucking hold on the TD that had me raging. But in all this bs it comes back around to AJ letting the team down. And it is why I hope the Rams don't pay him.
I understand the struggles, but yeah….that face mask was tough to accept. I still haven’t.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
It is the organization's fault for counting on Noteboom to be a serviceable backup, they should have learned by now that he is made out of glass and cannot be counted on in a pinch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nsekhe was a respectable backup, but that was a while ago. Christian is athletic, but he's always had issues with power. Lacks the sand in his pants.