Rams are signing veteran OTs Geron Christian and Ty Nsekhe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
season 8 GIF

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't know much about Christian other than he was a 3rd round pick. I suppose if he was picked in the 3rd round he was expected to be pretty decent. Rams have taken a couple guys who weren't viewed as good players by their old team and turned them into solid linemen. Corbett and Dotson. So maybe they can tap into something with Christian? He's still young at 28. Nsekhe wasn't terrible in his time with the Rams. Some vet depth is always a good thing to have.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Anybody know anything other than what their wiki says?
Ty Nsekhe was with the Rams in 2022, and started eight games. That year, the Rams' O-Line was decimated. They were signing guys off-the-street on Wednesday and starting them on Sunday.

Nsekhe is very big (6'8" and 325), and he's very old (38).

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
It’s frightening that a predicted strength has turned into something somewhat catastrophic in the space of 2 qtrs of football.

Just goes to show that things change rapidly in the NFL

Toothsayer

UDFA
Name
Richard H Stee
dwarf-charge (1).gif

Yeah, I know they're war goats, you effing nerds, not proper ovine rams, but reinforcements are reinforcements...lol...

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Geron getting signed by the Rams on his birthday. That's pretty cool. Glad to see we got some options for the next game.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ty was great for us in 2022. Really helped solidify a decimated o-line to end the season. But he's also 38 and has only played a couple games with Cleveland last season. So not sure what he's got left but if he can come in and do what he did in 2022 for a game or two than hallelujah.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Between the 53-man roster, the Practice Squad and Injured Reserve, I count 18 offensive linemen.

That's a lot.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Hate saying it but I want a little more experience and why not kick the tires on a guy like Charles Leno Jr.? Was a starter for Washington last year, not the best by any means but maybe somebody to maybe "hold down the fort" for a bit .

Also really hoping Logan Bruss steps up, he could really shine and do alot for his stock.

1726004836172.png

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Like the Ty signing. He earned himself a contract as a back up in 2022 imo, but he is getting up there in age. Hopefully he's in shape.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Hate saying it but I want a little more experience and why not kick the tires on a guy like Charles Leno Jr.? Was a starter for Washington last year, not the best by any means but maybe somebody to maybe "hold down the fort" for a bit .

Also really hoping Logan Bruss steps up, he could really shine and do alot for his stock.

View attachment 67528
$$$$$$

Plus it looks like he was scheduled for a hip surgery in March. May not be healthy enough to go yet.