Quirky Talents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw a gif that @Neil039 posted about everyone having something special that he/she can do. List the non-porongraphic things which is one of your funky skills.

I'll start....I have always been able to wiggle my ears.

I also had the ability, at times, to make an athletic move that appeared like I was showing off (those days are long gone....lol)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL!

1). I can do the splits if I stretch for a few minutes. Right now with my knee I won’t attempt it.
2). I can make fart noises by squeezing my hands together. I love making the noise at the movies then saying aloud…”Really Stephanie (GF),we’re at the movies”

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My toes are real long… like, almost fingers long. Skinny too. I have big feet for a guy my size as result.

Since being a kid I could always pick up things with my feet. Particularly things like pencils and stuff like that with just my toes to freak people out. I seem to recall as a kid I goofed around trying to write with the pencil. Yeah… I know, I’m a freak! lol

We had a backyard pool growing up and my feet/toes were/are always butt of jokes.

That’s mine!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C'mon @CGI_Ram , spill the beans about your quirky talent! I bet you can twerk better than Nicki Minaj!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
My toes are real long… like, almost fingers long. Skinny too. I have big feet for a guy my size as result.

Since being a kid I could always pick up things with my feet. Particularly things like pencils and stuff like that with just my toes to freak people out. I seem to recall as a kid I goofed around trying to write with the pencil. Yeah… I know, I’m a freak! lol

We had a backyard pool growing up and my feet/toes were/are always butt of jokes.

That’s mine!
I also have big feet. I'm 5'11" and wear size 14. My 2nd and 3rd toes are longer than my big toe. Lol

Quirky....I can whistle really well. And I can't whistle blowing out. I have to do it when inhaling. But, I can whistle like a mf.

Before I got fat, I could walk on my hands. Up stairs and what not.

I can juggle.

I can spin a basketball on my finger like a damn globetrotter. Switching all fingers, bouncing off my knees and what not.

I can cut my grass better than anyone else on my rd. Lol

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My pinky fingers curl. I can't even flatten my left one unless I force it to. Apparently it's genetic in my family.

I can spin drumsticks on both hands. Ahh my drumline days.

When I was little I use to flip my eyelids inside out.

That's about it....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I did the same as a child. I'll still pick things up with my feet when I'm too lazy to bend over.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Carry a full cup of coffee, 1/8" from top, without a lid, 30 yards, opening one door, out to the smoking area without spilling a drop, once a day 5 days a week. ( I quit in December '18). 1 handed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I did the same as a child. I'll still pick things up with my feet when I'm too lazy to bend over.

Potentially only meaningful to me;

I remember as a kid in grade school watching a movie of a woman with no arms, but she did everything with her feet, like we can do with our hands.

Cooking. Writing. They even showed a shot of her smacking a fly in mid air between her feet to kill it. Like we do with hands.

She was amazing. Her legs were arms. Her feet were hands.

Because I had always knew my toes were different… that movie always stuck with me and THAT started me down the road of seeing what I could do. Always wondering if I could develop skills like her - if I had to.

From what I remember, the level of mastery she developed was like nothing I could have imagined.

Like you, I challenge myself picking things up all the time. :laugh1:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can shake my eyeballs, bend my thumb flat against my wrist.

When I was in college, I used to do that thing where you stack coins on your elbow, swing your arm down, and catch all the coins. I was able to catch 40 quarters and got up to 63 dimes drunk off my ass. It was always a fun party trick. Those that hadn't seen it would always bet me I couldn't catch 50 dimes. Won me a lot of free drinks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

That’s mine!

Wait, people freak out over that? I thought that was a normal thing. I do it all the time.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I can pull all my fingers and thumbs out of socket without pain. It is not useful. I can also force my left shoulder out of socket, but that is painful. It pops back in on it's own without pain, but I try to avoid it coming out at all costs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can shake my eyeballs, bend my thumb flat against my wrist.

When I was in college, I used to do that thing where you stack coins on your elbow, swing your arm down, and catch all the coins. I was able to catch 40 quarters and got up to 63 dimes drunk off my ass. It was always a fun party trick. Those that hadn't seen it would always bet me I couldn't catch 50 dimes. Won me a lot of free drinks.
Way to go Fonzie

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Talented crew we got here!
I dont have much to offer, probably pretty standard stuff but here goes:
- everyone can roll their index fingers in circles in same direction, I can do one clockwise and other counterclockwise. Always fun to demonstrate and watch people try. (You just tried, right?)
-can pluck my cheek and make a perfect water drip sound
-can make a water pistol from my clasping my hands together and can shoot water a good 30 feet
-back in college days could snap bottle caps with uncanny accuracy and distance
Yup, pretty boring stuff

And you tried the finger thing again and thought you did it but both fingers were going in the same direction....

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can juggle, I know all 50 states capitals, and if I’m drunk enough I can hold one foot with my hand and jump over my own leg - which doesn’t sound like much but it’s pretty impressive when you are fat guy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can tell you the order and years of every President of the United States. I'm working on the opponents who lost every Presidential race...

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Potentially only meaningful to me;

I remember as a kid in grade school watching a movie of a woman with no arms, but she did everything with her feet, like we can do with our hands.

Cooking. Writing. They even showed a shot of her smacking a fly in mid air between her feet to kill it. Like we do with hands.

She was amazing. Her legs were arms. Her feet were hands.

Because I had always knew my toes were different… that movie always stuck with me and THAT started me down the road of seeing what I could do. Always wondering if I could develop skills like her - if I had to.

From what I remember, the level of mastery she developed was like nothing I could have imagined.

Like you, I challenge myself picking things up all the time. :laugh1:
Bonnie Consuelo, you old bastid! I remember her too and I haven't thought of her in at least 40 years! Here's a short clip. It's insane as to how dexterous she is with a knife while cutting an apple....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3dXwfwKILo

Tano

Legend
When I drop things I can sometimes catch it before it hits the ground. That's it for me.