Put him in horns.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
Yamahopper said:
Yamahopper said:
Oxnard said:
Weeden is playing like shyte...it would be nice if he could play better so we could see Blackmon lol.

Got to cut him some slack he's like 6 years older than Bradford.

Yes he sucks. and Stan. is taking Blackmon away with over and under cov.

Okay I can roll with Blackmon...If he runs faster than 4.5 at the combine.

But I say it now. Hes not Megatron, A.C Green or J. Jones or Fitz. And he will never be that level. But he is a very nice weapon to have. Just don't expect that level from him.

I would be very happy with Blackmon, if we trade down and get him in the 6-10 range.

As skilled as he is, using a #2 pick on him isn't worth it, especially when there is a higher rated prospect on the board for a position we need. Flashy picks are nice, but smart picks are better.
Reminds me of Anquan Boldin. Best comparison that I can make.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:
Yamahopper said:
Yamahopper said:
Oxnard said:
Weeden is playing like shyte...it would be nice if he could play better so we could see Blackmon lol.

Got to cut him some slack he's like 6 years older than Bradford.

Yes he sucks. and Stan. is taking Blackmon away with over and under cov.

Okay I can roll with Blackmon...If he runs faster than 4.5 at the combine.

But I say it now. Hes not Megatron, A.C Green or J. Jones or Fitz. And he will never be that level. But he is a very nice weapon to have. Just don't expect that level from him.

I would be very happy with Blackmon, if we trade down and get him in the 6-10 range.

As skilled as he is, using a #2 pick on him isn't worth it, especially when there is a higher rated prospect on the board for a position we need. Flashy picks are nice, but smart picks are better.
Reminds me of Anquan Boldin. Best comparison that I can make.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Decent, but not overwhelming speed, great hands, great route running, and he breaks a lot of tackles. Anquan Boldin is literally the only comparison I can make.

I don't like Jeffrey at all. Too slow, too lethargic, doesn't look like he cares...he's like Randy Moss, but without the freakish athletic abilities.

Martin is an interesting prospect. I can't really find a good comparison for him...Joe Thomas-lite, maybe? He's big, strong, amazing at run-blocking, has good pass-blocking skills, and he's got room to grow and improve. I'd definitely trade down for him if Minnesota took Kalil.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HOW do you not draft him?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
They were comparing him to T.O. on Sportscenter this morning. Still hope we trade down and get more valuable picks, but I wouldn't be unhappy with him at all. I think he is stronger than people give him credit for. Seems to always be open, and can shuck defenders well. I think he has a bright future wherever he goes.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Faceplant said:
They were comparing him to T.O. on Sportscenter this morning. Still hope we trade down and get more valuable picks, but I wouldn't be unhappy with him at all. I think he is stronger than people give him credit for. Seems to always be open, and can shuck defenders well. I think he has a bright future wherever he goes.

You also can't get caught up in scouting reports. Tape doesn't lie.

"They said I was slow and my butt was too big." - Larry Fitzgerald.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta say - I was not a huge Blackmon fan until last night. At times, he made Stanford's pretty good backfield look silly. The dude took a defense designed to stop HIM and rattles off those kinds of stats? And how open can the guy get at times? The guy also looks like a total stud - similar body to TO. If we take him, let's just hope the mindset is not like TO.