Put him in horns.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
and let him bring respect back to this number. I posted this link because for some reason this guy hasnt made the video public so I don't think anyone has seen it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5UFYz5JXs[/youtube]

Seriously, I was pushing for him since the last draft before he decided to go back to OSU. I think I may slip into a depression if we dont draft him lol

OUSamFan

UDFA
If Ryan Broyles injury drops him to the 3rd round, and the Rams could pick up both of them, The Greatest Show on Turf might return.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
OUSamFan said:
If Ryan Broyles injury drops him to the 3rd round, and the Rams could pick up both of them, The Greatest Show on Turf might return.

It's an ACL injury, and Broyles is already small, slight, and relies on speed. He'll drop like a stone, come draft day.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Looking forward to scouting him vs. Stanford.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Looking forward to scouting him vs. Stanford.

You too!!

Wont be against those Big 12 corners for a change. This should be interesting.

From earlier games this is what I got.

Jeffery = Hybrid TE. He's just gonna get bigger whether he want's to or not. Slow WR....Fast, Fast TE. Split him out and see what happens.

Dennard = Kinda slow doesn't turn well. Buyer beware. Slot CB.

Ball= take him in the 3rd. 1 cut slasher with a zone blocking scheme.

Konz= Yes.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Just something of a cheat sheet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/2/2677803/stanford-vs-oklahoma-state-fiesta-bowl-nfl-draft-watch-notes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/2 ... atch-notes</a>

Colts new QB is playing.

There could be 2 of the Rams 1st round picks in this game depending if the trade down with the Browns or not.
Blackmon and DeCastro later in the round.
If they miss on Kalil by trading down Martin would be a good choice if they go OL with the first pick. Adcock might be a RT that will be there in the 3rd.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yamahopper said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/2/2677803/stanford-vs-oklahoma-state-fiesta-bowl-nfl-draft-watch-notes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/2 ... atch-notes</a>

Colts new QB is playing.

There could be 2 of the Rams 1st round picks in this game depending if the trade down with the Browns or not.
If they miss on Kalil by trading down Martin would be a good choice if they go OL with the first pick. Adcock might be a RT that will be there in the 3rd.
Thanks. I'm real interested in Decastro. Some are saying he's the best interior lineman since Pouncey 1.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:
Yamahopper said:

Colts new QB is playing.

Thanks. I'm real interested in Decastro. Some are saying he's the best interior lineman since Pouncey 1.

Okay I want him. 3 plays and he pushes his man back 5 yards each time.
Like in the movie the Blindside where the guy pushes him back to the bus.
Dahl and DeCastro and Jax runs all day.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Weeden is playing like shyte...it would be nice if he could play better so we could see Blackmon lol.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Oxnard said:
Weeden is playing like shyte...it would be nice if he could play better so we could see Blackmon lol.

Got to cut him some slack he's like 6 years older than Bradford.

Yes he sucks. and Stan. is taking Blackmon away with over and under cov.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Not a bad start ehh 2 rec 115 yds 2 LONG TD's and breaking tackles after the catch plus some impressive speed.

Anonymous

This guy in horns too. Do it Stan.

Jeff-Fisher.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Yamahopper said:
Oxnard said:

Okay I can roll with Blackmon...If he runs faster than 4.5 at the combine.

But I say it now. Hes not Megatron, A.C Green or J. Jones or Fitz. And he will never be that level. But he is a very nice weapon to have. Just don't expect that level from him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yamahopper said:
Yamahopper said:
Oxnard said:

But I say it now. Hes not Megatron, A.C Green or J. Jones or Fitz. And he will never be that level. But he is a very nice weapon to have. Just don't expect that level from him.

I would be very happy with Blackmon, if we trade down and get him in the 6-10 range.

As skilled as he is, using a #2 pick on him isn't worth it, especially when there is a higher rated prospect on the board for a position we need. Flashy picks are nice, but smart picks are better.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
Yamahopper said:
Yamahopper said:
Oxnard said:

I would be very happy with Blackmon, if we trade down and get him in the 6-10 range.

As skilled as he is, using a #2 pick on him isn't worth it, especially when there is a higher rated prospect on the board for a position we need. Flashy picks are nice, but smart picks are better.

I agree. I never said I would spend a 2nd pick on him. But if the Browns don't trade up for RGIII they will for sure take him.So a trade down with Miami or Wash. an we get none of the above. Kaili or Claborne would be better prospects, maybe even Martin.

But then again Kaili isn't Thomas or Pace either. That's why I think not trading down for more picks is a draft bust this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If he's as good as advertised, and he goes 4th, what difference does it make if he went 2nd?? Who cares about "reaches?" If he's deemed worthy draft him! 6 receptions for 160 yards and 3 TDs tonight. We will be kickin ourselves if he goes somewhere and lights it up. Saffold proved in his rookie year he can play. Keep Saffold @ LT, draft Blackmon, find a vet RT and draft a RT in the later rounds to groom. That's what I would do.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Angry Ram said:
If he's as good as advertised, and he goes 4th, what difference does it make if he went 2nd?? Who cares about "reaches?" If he's deemed worthy draft him! 6 receptions for 160 yards and 3 TDs tonight. We will be kickin ourselves if he goes somewhere and lights it up. Saffold proved in his rookie year he can play. Keep Saffold @ LT, draft Blackmon, find a vet RT and draft a RT in the later rounds to groom. That's what I would do.

This!

superfan24

Starter
Hell of a game by Blackmon!!!! Seems to be a good leader as well. Stanford players giving him props as well.