OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

View: https://twitter.com/TurfShowTimes/status/1430980115551473669?s=20

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

Wtf

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Sounds like they think Obos stinger problem could be a long lasting thing.

It's time to just cut the cord with this guy. He's solid when he plays but he's always missing time here and there. We have too many players like him right now

dang

Legend
Sounds like they think Obos stinger problem could be a long lasting thing.

It's time to just cut the cord with this guy. He's solid when he plays but he's always missing time here and there. We have too many players like him right now
Why would you cut your #3 OLB? Until someone pushes him down to #5 or 6 he’ll be on the roster.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Why would you cut your #3 OLB? Until someone pushes him down to #5 or 6 he’ll be on the roster.
Garrett shows out again it'll put pressure on it. He could be a #3 OLB for 4 plays a game and 7 games.

dang

Legend
Garrett shows out again it'll put pressure on it. He could be a #3 OLB for 4 plays a game and 7 games.
I agree that the Rams need to figure out what they have with OBO and Lewis. Garrett and Lawler (or a FA cut) could overtake them this year but as of right now it looks like OBO is #3 and Lewis #4. I think we are also seeing the Rams being extra cautious with injuries this preseason.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I agree that the Rams need to figure out what they have with OBO and Lewis. Garrett and Lawler (or a FA cut) could overtake them this year but as of right now it looks like OBO is #3 and Lewis #4. I think we are also seeing the Rams being extra cautious with injuries this preseason.
Rams may have some time on this. I hope so.

I think the Injured Reserve rules have been softened due to COVID ... similar to last year.

A player can be placed on IR and, later-on brought back-off IR.

There used to be a limit ... I think it was two players; and the player had to be on IR for half the season (8 games).

Now, there is no limit to the number of players brought-back-off IR; and the player only has to be on IR for three weeks.

So let's say Obo and Lewis are less than 100% next week, the Rams could IR both of them; and see what they have with Lawler and Garrett as the back-ups to Floyd and Hollins. If they don't perform well, and Lewis or Obo get healthy, then the Rams can activate one or both off Injured Reserve before Game 4.

Of course, there would have to be corresponding moves but by then such decisions could be easier due to performance and/or injuries.

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Okoronkwo missed all of 2018 IR'd , then six games in 2019, then another six in 2020 & was 2nd time IR'd to conclude that season... No way I would have Og on the 53MR when the season begins.

MY call would be both Lewis & Okoronkwo would be on the IR when the season begins.

DC Morris's Ram defense will be in a hot pile of :crap:if he is going to depend on Robinson/ Okoronkwo & Lewis as main pieces in his defense

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lewis is still such an X factor. He would be the last OLB on my depth chart.
But, when he plays? He's likely their best pure outside rusher.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I read that Dobbins of the Ravens was hurt. That sucks losing a starting player in a meaningless game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought it was gonna be a foul to go for the legs like that.

Didn't they make it a special point of emphasis and everything???

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hopefully it's only a hyper extension of the knee and he'll be back out there sooner before later.