NEW: Skins Reportedly Ready 2 Offer BONANZA for Rams #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
JdashSTL said:
BatteringRambo said:
I meant to say that right now at least one of 'blue chips' would be there at #6; Blackmon, Claiborne, or Trent the Terminator Richardson...mock wise I think we would take TR. but that's silly thinking I just think Browns would take JB and Buccs would be stupid to pass on MC w/ Barber and Talib questionable.

Bucs passing on Claiborne would shock me. They also just hired LSUs DB coach to be their DC, so hes gonna offer plenty of info on Claiborne. I would have no problem with Richardson at 6.

If they were to pass on Claiborne you almost start second guessing your scouting analysis on him. If the Bucs passed on him, with all the inside info they have, should you follow suit?

Thats a tough call. CB is definitely a big need for the Bucs tho. I dont know who they would want instead of him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
JdashSTL said:
libertadrocks said:
JdashSTL said:
BatteringRambo said:
I meant to say that right now at least one of 'blue chips' would be there at #6; Blackmon, Claiborne, or Trent the Terminator Richardson...mock wise I think we would take TR. but that's silly thinking I just think Browns would take JB and Buccs would be stupid to pass on MC w/ Barber and Talib questionable.

Bucs passing on Claiborne would shock me. They also just hired LSUs DB coach to be their DC, so hes gonna offer plenty of info on Claiborne. I would have no problem with Richardson at 6.

If they were to pass on Claiborne you almost start second guessing your scouting analysis on him. If the Bucs passed on him, with all the inside info they have, should you follow suit?

Thats a tough call. CB is definitely a big need for the Bucs tho. I dont know who they would want instead of him.

There's no way the Bucs pass on Claiborne, especially when you consider that Kirkpatrick's stock has really fallen. Talib is going to prison, Barber is going to retire at some point, and they have no good cornerbacks aside from those two.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
Would rather get two 1st rounders instead of a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

But we're getting extra picks in 2013 as well. Having extra picks in round 2 and 3 this year gives us the flexibility to trade back into the 1st round if we wanted to. This is just a great, rare opportunity for us to take advantage of. If Matt Barkley doesnt go back to school imagine what the draft looks like now...

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Cullen Bryant said:
Michael Lombardi did his mock today. He projected the Rams trade with the Redskins and has Blackmon falling to the Rams at #6.
#3-Vikings-Kalil
#4-Browns-Claiborne
#5-Bucs-Richardson
#6-Rams-Blackmon

I'd be pretty happy if it went this way.

I suppose the Browns pick does make some sense because they would have a really good pair of young CBs, along with some other young talent on D. Plus, with the #22 pick they can use that on offense (Kendall Wright or a QB?).