NEW: Skins Reportedly Ready 2 Offer BONANZA for Rams #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Good stuff man while it doesn't seem as fabricated it's still too early. However with that in mind when would be the appropriate time to pull the trigger..if this happened its astounding for Snead, Fisher and our Rams/2012 draft.
I still prefer a deal with the Browns (4/22) + 2nd rd (or of similar value) but if we do in fact go with the Skins who would make the most sense there and who might still be a no brainer at #6?
Man RG3 is just special and I'm thankful we ended up even in this position to dramatically improve our roster.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I meant to say that right now at least one of 'blue chips' would be there at #6; Blackmon, Claiborne, or Trent the Terminator Richardson...mock wise I think we would take TR. but that's silly thinking I just think Browns would take JB and Buccs would be stupid to pass on MC w/ Barber and Talib questionable.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
The NFL networks was saying that if the dolphins wanted to move up to #2 it would take at least this years 1st and 2nd plus next years 1st plus 2014's 1st. :cheese:

Im growing giddy with how valuable this pick is becoming.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
BatteringRambo said:
I meant to say that right now at least one of 'blue chips' would be there at #6; Blackmon, Claiborne, or Trent the Terminator Richardson...mock wise I think we would take TR. but that's silly thinking I just think Browns would take JB and Buccs would be stupid to pass on MC w/ Barber and Talib questionable.

Bucs passing on Claiborne would shock me. They also just hired LSUs DB coach to be their DC, so hes gonna offer plenty of info on Claiborne. I would have no problem with Richardson at 6.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
JdashSTL said:
BatteringRambo said:

Bucs passing on Claiborne would shock me. They also just hired LSUs DB coach to be their DC, so hes gonna offer plenty of info on Claiborne. I would have no problem with Richardson at 6.

If they were to pass on Claiborne you almost start second guessing your scouting analysis on him. If the Bucs passed on him, with all the inside info they have, should you follow suit?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
BatteringRambo said:

Take Richardson in this case. SJack is awesome, but he isn't, and never was a burner. It's not often he busts out long runs. And when he did, he got hurt. :cry: Richardson can do all what SJack does, but with speed. Hell if anything it'll prolong SJack as a Ram.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
libertadrocks said:
The NFL networks was saying that if the dolphins wanted to move up to #2 it would take at least this years 1st and 2nd plus next years 1st plus 2014's 1st. :cheese:

Man, I would do that in a heart beat. I don't think it'll happen, but I would love it if it did.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
libertadrocks said:

Man, I would do that in a heart beat. I don't think it'll happen, but I would love it if it did.
Wait, are we talking about Bonanza season 1, or season 2? Because season 2 was much better. That's the season when Hoss and Adam got into a fight.

Angry Ram

Fuck trading with the Redskins, trade for Cleveland's 2 1sts, and trade the 22nd to Pittsburgh for Mike Wallace! :twisted:

W/ the 4th pick, the St. Louis Rams select, Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU.

Bradford, Wallace, SJack...

Claiborne, Bartell, Long, Quinn, Laurinaitis....

Sign an OG or OT in FA...

Hello playoffs.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I would rather trade with the Browns Justin and Kalil are too big of prospects to pass up btw on Mike Wallace I wouldn't want him to big of a contract you could get a rookie for half the price trading for him is like giving up the tender and money 2-1

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:
Fuck trading with the Redskins, trade for Cleveland's 2 1sts, and trade the 22nd to Pittsburgh for Mike Wallace! :twisted:

Hello playoffs.

From what I have read its a real possibility Wallace could end upp being a FA. Pitt is in some serious cap trouble and dont have the money to franchise him. So if they cant work out a multi year deal he could be on the market

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

Hello playoffs.

From what I have read its a real possibility Wallace could end upp being a FA. Pitt is in some serious cap trouble and dont have the money to franchise him. So if they cant work out a multi year deal he could be on the market

I get the feeling that Pittsburgh will cut players before they let it get to that point. I don't care what people say about Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, Ward, Miller, Brown, or Sanders; Wallace is the player who really makes that offense tick.

Angry Ram

libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

Hello playoffs.

He'd be an RFA, and would require "only" a 1st round pick rather than a 1st and 3rd.

Memento said:
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

Hello playoffs.

I get the feeling that Pittsburgh will cut players before they let it get to that point. I don't care what people say about Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, Ward, Miller, Brown, or Sanders; Wallace is the player who really makes that offense tick.

Well, actually Roethlisberger makes it click. W/ that crappy OL, any other QB would end up like, well Bradford would. Steelers haven't actually won a SB w/ Wallace. Their last winning SB season, Roethlisberger led a lot of 4th qtr drives to win. He was having a great season this year and I'd bet Pittsburgh could've gone to @ least the AFC Championship game had he not gotten hurt...

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Michael Lombardi did his mock today. He projected the Rams trade with the Redskins and has Blackmon falling to the Rams at #6.
#3-Vikings-Kalil
#4-Browns-Claiborne
#5-Bucs-Richardson
#6-Rams-Blackmon

I'd be pretty happy if it went this way.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Cullen Bryant said:
Michael Lombardi did his mock today. He projected the Rams trade with the Redskins and has Blackmon falling to the Rams at #6.
#3-Vikings-Kalil
#4-Browns-Claiborne
#5-Bucs-Richardson
#6-Rams-Blackmon

Browns already have Hadden at CB. Could they opt for the opportunity to have 2 of the top young corners in the league? Sure but I doubt they do. They really need a WR. The Cribbs, Little and Massiqua(SP?) trio doesnt strike fear into any opponent.

IMO Its Vikings(Kalil) Browns(Blackmon) Bucs(Claiborne)

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
libertadrocks said:
Cullen Bryant said:
#3-Vikings-Kalil
#4-Browns-Claiborne
#5-Bucs-Richardson
#6-Rams-Blackmon

Browns already have Hadden at CB. Could they opt for the opportunity to have 2 of the top young corners in the league? Sure but I doubt they do. They really need a WR. The Cribbs, Little and Massiqua(SP?) trio doesnt strike fear into any opponent.

IMO Its Vikings(Kalil) Browns(Blackmon) Bucs(Claiborne)

I agree with you, I'd be shocked if the Browns passed on Blackmon.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
libertadrocks said:

let's hope it can make up for how unvaluable (talentwise) but valuable (moneywise) the #2 pick was in 09 when the rams had to pick smith.