New: Fisher 95% Certain to Rams, according to Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015684-report-jeff-fisher-95-certain-he-will-take-over-as-st-louis-rams-head-coach" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015 ... head-coach</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
STL-Rams said:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015684-report-jeff-fisher-95-certain-he-will-take-over-as-st-louis-rams-head-coach
So he's 5% not in love with them, LOL.

OK, I'll stop. :twisted:

bluecoconuts

Legend
According to another tweet from Tony Softli, two coaches from former head coach Steve Spagnuolo's staff have arrived at Rams Park. If so, Fisher could be very close to indeed landing with St. Louis

What two coaches? If Lonely was one of them I hope it was so Fisher could laugh at him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
bluecoconuts said:
According to another tweet from Tony Softli, two coaches from former head coach Steve Spagnuolo's staff have arrived at Rams Park. If so, Fisher could be very close to indeed landing with St. Louis

What two coaches? If Lonely was one of them I hope it was so Fisher could laugh at him.
You called him Lonely, which I hope that he is this offseason. Just a joke.

I just tweeted that I hope Loney isn't one of the two to Softli and Balzer.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Jim Thomas's latest tweet: Looks like only possible hangup for Jeff Fisher and the Rams are concerns about team moving to LA.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And now we have TST, Balzer, JThomas milking rumor about possible hangup for Jeff Fisher and the Rams are concerns about team moving to LA.

Turf Show Times >> Questions About L.A. Move Concern Jeff Fisher
<a class="postlink" href="http://buzztap.com/-yO55ON" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://buzztap.com/-yO55ON</a>

Sure, Fish probably asked the question, but I doubt it's even remotely a possible "hangup"

steferfootball

Starter
DR RAM said:
Jim Thomas's latest tweet: Looks like only possible hangup for Jeff Fisher and the Rams are concerns about team moving to LA.
interference said:
And now we have TST, Balzer, JThomas milking rumor about possible hangup for Jeff Fisher and the Rams are concerns about team moving to LA.

Turf Show Times >> Questions About L.A. Move Concern Jeff Fisher
<a class="postlink" href="http://buzztap.com/-yO55ON" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://buzztap.com/-yO55ON</a>

Sure, Fish probably asked the question, but I doubt it's even remotely a possible "hangup"
That is really really interesting.

I really would like to be a fly on the wall for one of those conversations.

bluecoconuts

Legend
DR RAM said:
bluecoconuts said:

You called him Lonely, which I hope that he is this offseason. Just a joke.

I just tweeted that I hope Loney isn't one of the two to Softli and Balzer.

Must have been a freudian slip :ww:

Charley Casserly Just said that Fisher is most likely coming to the Rams, and he would make a decision by Wednesday (probably the latest)... Said he was impressed with the meeting with Stan, likes the cap room and the QB. Personally I'm taking Charley Casserly over some scrub beat writer, but I guess we'll see.

He also said the Dolphins are going to start interviewing some other candidates next week.

*Edit* Looks like I was beat to it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ha, I thought Mike Silver was the self-appointed expert on Fisher. Why Charley Casserly isn't listening to Silver?

steferfootball

Starter
2 number one picks and an another pick depending on where that team is coming from in the draft. For RG3.

Not bad.

steferfootball

Starter
Guys start praying RG 3 comes out.

Pass on Blackmon, get an Ashlon Jeffery and a first. Could be a first this year -- provided that we trade with Clevland.

superfan24

Starter
DR RAM said:

How the hell does he get this stuff

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:

me too lol!

steferfootball

Starter
Do you think Fisher wants to stay in St. Louis, and Kronke is a little bit undecided?

Or Fisher wants to go to LA?

bluecoconuts

Legend
steferfootball said:
Do you think Fisher wants to stay in St. Louis, and Kronke is a little bit undecided?

Honestly I don't think that's a huge issue. Unless he just hates LA, what is he gong to say? "No, I don't want to live in a nice house by the beach in sunny southern California."

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:

I am certain that after going through the Houston to Nashville move and all that goes with that and being tough on a team, families, etc. that his concern was wanting to stay put in St. Louis

steferfootball

Starter
STL-Rams said:
steferfootball said:

I am certain that after going through the Houston to Nashville move and all that goes with that and being tough on a team, families, etc. that his concern was wanting to stay put in St. Louis
Excellent point. I did not think of that.

Anonymous

bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:

Honestly I don't think that's a huge issue. Unless he just hates LA, what is he gong to say? "No, I don't want to live in a nice house by the beach in sunny southern California."

Or get taxed to death in sunny southern California? Or get scrutinized in every possible way having zero privacy from the press in sunny southern California?

California's biggest export is taxpayers.

bluecoconuts

Legend
squeaky wheel said:
bluecoconuts said:
steferfootball said:

Or get taxed to death in sunny southern California? Or get scrutinized in every possible way having zero privacy from the press in sunny southern California?

California's biggest export is taxpayers.

Press and taxes are everywhere, if you want to discuss politics we have an appropriate forum for that.