My family and animals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Ram Quixote that's sad news.

Not where I live. Neighborhood cats here either don't go outside or if they do they don't hunt or suck at it. My wife's two cats are always dragging dead stuff into the yard and into the house. Gets really bad during spring and summer. Neighbors complain about it but they are cats. Though they don't complain about the drastic drop in the mice and vole population.

I have mentioned, and posted about, one of "my girls" in the past. She was terrifying to oretty much anything essentially. I have so many stories about her. Very feral, and a pure hunter. Not for sport either, she ate (at least partially) what she killed. Anytime I opened the door to let her roam the woods in the back of the property I would say out loud "here comes 10 pounds of hell".

She got a mallard once and was dragging it across the grass to the downstairs patio, but we were able to save him from being killed and eaten.

Many, many great stories about that lady. I have had a lot of cats, none like her. I have one of her whiskers in a ziplock bag tucked away in a drawer. An unusually special cat in so many ways.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
2009 and he was a just pup. He did have infection, and we had to put down.

Last edited: