LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The music sells the vibe
she grabs the purse (1st heavyset keystone cop) AND drops evidence. coulda been coopins for Dunkin in there. too bad there isn't a doughnut emoji available, because this was the time for it. music is sweet. only way its funnier if they circled back and the "villain" retakes her purse.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
IMG_8112.jpeg

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
In the 80/90's I always appreciated our sales folks for taking me along with our clients to do some bonding and golfing. Not to mention a wonderful day out of the office! Initially, I thought it was because I was OK at golf... later - I surmised that it was because my golfing made the clients feel good about their game!! And the better they feel, the more they spend - or something like that... :wow2:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I had a couple of drinks the other night. I was feeling a little buzzed. And you know what? I’m proud to say I made a good decision. I took the bus home.

I woke up this morning and my wife was screaming at me asking why there was a bus in our driveway.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When I was young I really sucked at golf. Now, after years of practice, dedication and coaching, I'm no longer young.