LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It was funny, but everyone here is sensitive apparently. Like, it's sad people get offended by any comedy, but whatever. Snowflakes will snowflake.
First off, it was religious in nature - not allowed here. Second, it wasn't funny. It was lame and only intended by the creator to incite Christian ire.

There are plenty of lame attempts at humor in this thread. I've posted some myself. But we don't allow politics or religion - no matter how lame. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FB_IMG_1693331109094.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
First off, it was religious in nature - not allowed here. Second, it wasn't funny. It was lame and only intended by the creator to incite Christian ire.

There are plenty of lame attempts at humor in this thread. I've posted some myself. But we don't allow politics or religion - no matter how lame. :cool:

Huh. I'm guessing that's why two of mine (the Arnold vs. Jesus and the How Jesus Really Went Down) were removed from this thread? I meant no offense with either of those posts; I tried to make sure they were funny and not offensive.

Again, my apologies, Stu.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Is that where it ends? We had a similar one for Hwy 50 in Sacramento. Was a sign for Ocean City, NJ
You mean Ocean City, Maryland. I will be driving under that sign on the MD side tomorrow.

It looks like this on our coast :)

us_50_sign_799x405.jpg

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Batman rapping. I never thought I'd need it until now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Huh. I'm guessing that's why two of mine (the Arnold vs. Jesus and the How Jesus Really Went Down) were removed from this thread? I meant no offense with either of those posts; I tried to make sure they were funny and not offensive.

Again, my apologies, Stu.
Didn't see them but you're probably right. Don't worry Memsie. We know where your heart is. We would obviously PM you if we had a real problem. You can rest assured that George or I would contact you personally.

Cheers my friend.