LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.png.08d445cfd6aa9511bd696c14f3fccc57.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

That reminds me of my old cat, Phoenix. He loved catnip, and it was the only time he didn’t hide from people that weren’t me and my mom. He could smell catnip from a mile away, and he’d go to anyone who had some - and this was a cat who made the Cowardly Lion look brave.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is good.... though -- whoever invented the 8-Track Cartridge was truly thinking outside of this universe..... (not that this was a good thing, as it was sort of a disaster at times!)
It was unique, for sure.

View attachment 60275
Could you rewind these with a pencil? My sister had one of these, but Pioneer stereo was hi-tech with an am/fm cassette player!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That is good.... though -- whoever invented the 8-Track Cartridge was truly thinking outside of this universe..... (not that this was a good thing, as it was sort of a disaster at times!)
It was unique, for sure.

View attachment 60275

Could you rewind these with a pencil? My sister had one of these, but Pioneer stereo was hi-tech with an am/fm cassette player!
Anyone here remember how you fix this on an 8-track? I do. I used to have to do it all the time because my truck's high tech Pioneer AM/FM 8-track used to eat them regularly.